Resource icon

Pages 0.2.1 Beta

No permission to download
If I remember correctly, all you need to do to apply bullets to list is to wrap it in a div class baseHtml, then you use the same CSS as the lists in posts.

EDIT: Quoted wrong part

That's correct, but I don't expect end-users that are meant to use this functionality to know this, it should be facilitated for them.

I honestly don't understand why they didn't include this in the default pagenode_container, it makes no sense to me. The entire default pages functionality just feels needlessly complicated.

My guess is that they never thought about it. I have never looked at pages as anything more than an easy way to add static html pages, and I have never used them as anything more than that either.

Using chrome, firefox and ie, the html doesn't seem to be rendering properly. The italic and bold, <em> and <strong> as you've used, don't work. Trying to do the html view and putting <i> and <b> instead gets overwritten by the previous.
Doing the right-click copy/paste options in Chrome gives a message saying it's not supported (lol?).
And yeah it'd be cool if it automatically put the whole thing in a container.

Great idea btw, I really want to get some pages up with some info.

I fixed my <em> and <strong> problem by redefining them in my EXTRA.css

Code:
em { font-style: italic !important; }
strong { font-weight: bold !important; }

No idea why it wasn't working normally though...

This could be a huge game changer for me, i.e could be the difference between me spending $1,000+ on framework development and chat dev versus just chat dev to work with Xenforo. However, when I try to install this after uploading the xml in the admin panel (I'm running 1.2.5 Xenforo) I get the following error:

Please enter a valid callback method (Pages_Listen::load_class_controller).

Any help is appreciated!

This could be a huge game changer for me, i.e could be the difference between me spending $1,000+ on framework development and chat dev versus just chat dev to work with Xenforo. However, when I try to install this after uploading the xml in the admin panel (I'm running 1.2.5 Xenforo) I get the following error:

Please enter a valid callback method (Pages_Listen::load_class_controller).

Any help is appreciated!
Looks like the files are bad uploaded or corrupt. First, re-upload the files inside 'upload' folder, and 2, re-install.

Salud2

It looks like this brilliant addon is now broken. :(

ypLJLsa.png

Update: I have officially taken over all of @Naatan add-ons. I will be updating them to Xenforo 2.x over the next couple of months and releasing beta versions. I have to do a specific add-on first for someone else before I can get to these but I will be updating them to 2.x.

Top Bottom