Page Width Default Theme

Divvens

I'm having a weird problem with the page width in the default theme.

If I enter this in the additional css

_width: 1020px;
_margin: 0 auto;

It does nothing...and when I enter the width in the box it makes the whole theme shift left (attached imaged). Anyone know whats wrong? XD

Oh, we're starting up our community so we are not going to use pre-made themes since we want it to be truly ours and have a feel of the content we are going to have, I need some guides on whats the basic to making a theme for Xenforo? What do I need to know to get started, and the important rules if there are any or a guide to making a theme of some sort? If not I'll try to learn by trial and error :P

Attachments

• Untitled-2.webp
    Untitled-2.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 16
On a side note CapnLuffy it seems like your style from the snippets at least is coming along really well (y)
Haha, thanks ^^ I've taken a full screen shot. In my previous post I asked how to change the blue text on the forum title and recent activity box, once that's changed it'll be complete.

>.< attachment failed at first, added it now.

Attachments

• theme preview.webp
    theme preview.webp
    78.4 KB · Views: 9
You seem to be changing all of the blue elements bit by bit.

You would be much better off changing the color palette as Jake suggested earlier.

Even if you change those 3 elements on forum home, you will probably find there are other blue elements on other pages which also need to be changed.

Which color palette would I need to change to change all the blue links? Since I have everything set up I don't want to ruin anything xD

Is it primariylightish? Or something else.

Top Bottom