Lack of interest Page view widget position

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Lawrence

Has this already been suggested? Not that I can find, :p

The add-on I am currently working on needs to add a widget to the page_view template. As the page_view template does not have a widget position my add-on adds one in (with context-page = $page). The add-on should not need to do this as there are various widget positions for pages with a sidenav (ie: help page, member wrapper, find threads, etc). However, the sidenav for a Page has been overlooked. I know I can add the widget to Public: Sidebar, but by doing so a Page may have a sidenav and a sidebar, making the content area a lot narrower than it needs be. Also, the widget position Public: Sidebar fires on numerous pages so it's not very efficient to use when you are looking to display the widget only on a Page node.

Let's see if I can break the rejected suggestion record, it's going to be toughy, but I'm up for the task, 😷.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom