Page under different tab

ibaker

I see there is a mod for this which was some time ago so what is the best way to have an XF page node make one of the other built in menu tabs (eg Home, Members etc) selected and the breadcrumb to reflect that appropriately.

to add a link to the page node is easy by simply adding it in the navbar template but the Forum tab is still highlighted when on the page node...for example:

1.webp 2.webp

Jake, one more thing...

I have an addon that creates its own menu tab. What I want to do is add a couple of forums to the sub menu links of the addon...this is easy to do by adding the links to the sub menu template of the addon however what I need is when clicking the forum link, the selected tab remains with the addon tab and not flick to the Forums tab.

Any help on this please.

Jake, one more thing...

I have an addon that creates its own menu tab. What I want to do is add a couple of forums to the sub menu links of the addon...this is easy to do by adding the links to the sub menu template of the addon however what I need is when clicking the forum link, the selected tab remains with the addon tab and not flick to the Forums tab.

Any help on this please.

I am currently adding this feature to Nodes As Tabs (ability to manually assign nodes to specific tab ids). Been a little busy lately, but I should have it ready soon.

Top Bottom