Page experience on mobile

Google found 0 good pages from core web vitals point of view. That's why you don't have any traffic from Google search.

here is how mine looks like

View attachment 263990

I don't think so. )
check you homepage with this tool and post a screenshot
Agreed, this seems to be the issue. I ran my site https://talkedabout.com/ through the page speed test and it came back with 58, I also ran the xenforo site for reference and it's just over 60 at the time so it seems comparable.

actually not so bad. I expected something like 5 )

1. enable compression for js on your server.
2. install this addon to reduce fontawesome size
3. your image is huge (1400px)

p.s. nice colors

actually not so bad. I expected something like 5 )

1. enable compression for js on your server.
2. install this addon to reduce fontawesome size
3. your image is huge (1400px)

p.s. nice colors
Something on my site has fundamentally broken FontAwesome, they won't render (just little square boxes) and I've pretty much given up on trying to find the root cause at this point. It could be in an addon somewhere but I'll have to carve out some time to really go through it.

Something on my site has fundamentally broken FontAwesome, they won't render (just little square boxes) and I've pretty much given up on trying to find the root cause at this point. It could be in an addon somewhere but I'll have to carve out some time to really go through it.
I don't see google adsense on your page, but pagespeedinsights does. And those ads slow down pagesped a lot. You might want to remove them especially if those are not visible for guests.

P.S. and they inserted in a strange way using fb:app_id

Top Bottom