[OzzModz] XFRM Resources Layout

[OzzModz] XFRM Resources Layout [Paid] 2.2.1

No permission to buy ($25.00)
Your add-on does not work with latest version XenForo Resource Manager 2.0.4 ... after upgrading your resource layout does not show up.

Your add-on does not work with latest version XenForo Resource Manager 2.0.4 ... after upgrading your resource layout does not show up.
can you contact me on xen-pro (either conversation or creating a new thread in add-on's forum) and we discuss that? if there is any problem I'll fix it.

Well, you are offering your add-on here and here is a thread to discuss it... I don´t know why you always try to force users to create content elsewhere and otherwise just ignore problems your add-on makes.

Well, you are offering your add-on here and here is a thread to discuss it... I don´t know why you always try to force users to create content elsewhere and otherwise just ignore problems your add-on makes.
First, Where in the universe "Can you" means "Forcing"?!

Second, I ignore the problems of my add-ons? 99% 5stars reviews (and only 1 single 3stars which is also wrong review) is fake or I begged for? (and they all have 1 thing in common: my very fast support and the customer care). From my 36 add-ons, you (maybe) got 1 of them, and you talked about a css class (where I have reason to use that way, what you don't know!) and then you say I force my customers to come to my site and I ignore the problems?

Third, what logic says a paid add-on should be fully supported in 1 single public thread here where anyone can post in? As you said, developers only OFFER their works here. They are not forced to manage their life here. (a very simple reason is "how we can recognize a real customer from a nulled user?" or "how we can handle all suggestions and bug reports and requests and ... of tens of products here?" where for all these things we have a tool in a dedicated website)

Also, from resource page, to come to this thread, you click on "Join the Discussion". But what you do when you need support? You click on "Get Support":
su.webp

OK. You came here. We discussed a problem. Now you want to "Get Support"? Click on its appropriate button!

Now, are you my customer? please (I'm not forcing! I'm respectfully saying please!) contact me where you go when you click on "Get Support".

The main reason that I asked, in this case, to contact me btw, was that I don't have access to 2.0.4 now. A few days ago my license was expired and I'm fully focused on some other stuff these days and still didn't manage my licenses yet, but to speed up your work and help you, I asked you to contact me so that I ask you privately to let me check things for you and fix your problem (which again shows my support speed). I didn't expect what you came up with.

I just wanted to let you (and anyone else) know that there do exist problems with your add-on and even lately caused by the new xenforo resource upgrade and did not ask for your personal support anywhere. No other user can know about this if I write it to you via private messages. So maybe other users can´t tell : Oh, I have no problem with it... everythings working fine. " or "Oh... I have the same problems after the upgrade"...

This is what everybody does here in this community. So far you are the only one here who is allways only telling that "if you write it to me in my forum, than I will take a look" which just sounds to me like: I won´t do anything if you don´t do it.... instead of ... in your case... "okay, at the moment I am busy and my licence expired but I will take a look as soon as possible".

I am totally aware of that I can´t expect full support for only 20 $ a year... so I only aks for it in very urgent or individual cases. But I won´t in this case because I am already looking for another solution to display the layout of the resources and won´t use your add-on anymore. There are just too many problems with it so I don´t feel good having it installed in the future.

So you got me wrong and I got you wrong... we are even ...

Your website is for sale? So you will stop developing?
It's for sale now, but I think until I find someone who will be a good fit for it, I'll finish porting add-ons to XF2.1.1!

It's been for sale for a few months and I had some requests directly, but they were just buying/selling people, not real developers who want to continue the service. This is why I didn't sell so far.

I'll update the users of the site with my decisions. The next batch email that I'll send to the users will be Sunday I think, to give the update till this days and next 2 to 3 months.

Top Bottom