[OzzModz] XFOptimize - Minify, Preconnect & Preload [Deleted]

Maybe someone should ask if he's willing to turn over the software? Does anyone have any contact information for the developer since they shut down their website?

The code is effectively worthless so there is no real reason for him to hold onto it, a year from now it will be completely outdated anyway and certainly worthless.

I bought the license from Nulumia's site, but I'm not actually going to waste my time for 20$

It's a pity you can't carry on with this due to his negligence.

At this point, if there is a safe way we can perform a clean uninstallation of the add-on without leaving any mess around or break our board, please advise.

I bought the license from Nulumia's site, but I'm not actually going to waste my time for 20$

It's a pity you can't carry on with this due to his negligence.

At this point, if there is a safe way we can perform a clean uninstallation of the add-on without leaving any mess around or break our board, please advise.
I haven't looked at the add-on since he broke compatibility with Bob's add-on for a bit, but there is unlikely to be anything that would damage your SEO.

Most of the things were just minor improvements, and nothing that would break your site.

Top Bottom