[OzzModz] XFOptimize - Minify, Preconnect & Preload [Deleted]

Maybe I just stick with CloudFlare rather than relay on this add-ons. The developer keeps promising on updates not only on this add-on but others too. The problem is that the update is super slow or never reach the users. About @rdn security issues. This should be fixed immediately! The support is not even come close to some free add-ons.

Why nobody rates this addon like it deserves? People just loves to complain and do nothing
I think uninstalling/disabling until there's a fix for a potentially serious security issue is sound advice.

@Nulumia we expect security issues to be fixed in good time.

Please resolve this outstanding issue as a matter of urgency and keep your users up to date. If this cannot be done in good time then you should give relevant advice to your existing customers or advise them to uninstall or disable until such a time that it is resolved.

There's a security issue with this addons setting > Move all <script> tags to footer ⚠️

If you or your forum users include a JS call on the post content, it will execute it as JS include on the page by moving the call on the footer source code.
Do you have this option enabled?

I dont know, but my site was hacked and they used a backdoor because they kept uploading files, but I think this maybe it. I have to verify first

This resource has been taken over by OzzModz. It will be going through a couple of possible updates.

1) Rebranding of the addon to reflect the new owner.
2) Any bug fixes. Paid addons will take priority.

You’ll have to give me time to move this over to my site and update any bugs. Temporary price increase from $14..00 to $100 is just to prevent any sales till I get it moved.

If someone would be so kind to list out all the bugs in detail this addon has I’d appreciate it.

If someone would be so kind to list out all the bugs in detail this addon has I’d appreciate it.
The most urgent thing to look at is this post. Nulumia has since posted an update but it was not clear in the changelog whether this vulnerability was addressed.

This resource has been taken over by OzzModz. It will be going through a couple of possible updates.

1) Rebranding of the addon to reflect the new owner.
2) Any bug fixes. Paid addons will take priority.

You’ll have to give me time to move this over to my site and update any bugs. Temporary price increase from $14..00 to $100 is just to prevent any sales till I get it moved.
What's the difference between this addon and CloudFlare? I'm trying to understand the value of this.

You’ll have to give me time to move this over to my site and update any bugs.
Buddy, I don't actually remember if I had issues with it (can't look backwards in the thread at the moment...), but keep in mind that if you need a further testing environment I can make a clone copy of my live XF and give you full access.

Just let me know! ;)

Top Bottom