[OzzModz] XFOptimize - Minify, Preconnect & Preload [Deleted]

@z3r010 The latest patch should be available at your Downloads page:

You'll need to select "Overwrite files for upgrade" after importing the zip file.

Let me know if this works for you,

Move all <script> tags to footer kills Google Ads for me. Makes sense though.

----

weird behavior. even with all options disabled, if the addon is enabled, hotlinked images do not load in lightbox.
Trying to implement an exception for Google ads, almost positive this will make it to release.

Lightbox issue ready for patch after testing.

Nulumia updated XFOptimize - Minify, Preconnect & Preload with a new update entry:

Notice list server error, Hotlink images lightbox fix

• Fixed a bug which could cause a PHP error "Attempt to ready property 'group_id' on null" on the Admin Notices list
  • Fixed a bug which could cause hotlinked images not to trigger the lightbox popup
This update requires you to select "Overwrite files during upgrade".

The following files were changed and may need you to clear your browser cache:
/js/nulumia/xfo/lightbox.js

Read the rest of this update entry...

I can confirm the update fixed the issue with hotlinked images. Right now the only small issue is with link favicons which is hit by Minify script tags. I guess I can report this to the developer of that addon. He might be able update code that survives through js minification!

Is the download for this addon broken? I'm not able to download 1.0.1 Beta 3, and there are a load of 403 forbidden errors in the browser console

Is the download for this addon broken? I'm not able to download 1.0.1 Beta 3, and there are a load of 403 forbidden errors in the browser console
...Beta 3 download currently working for me

-------------------------
Edit: This was with Chrome 96.0.4664.45

Last edited:
This add-on is looking great but my site is usually at 95-97 mobile / 100 desktop on Lighthouse. I think my TTI is usually what needs improvement. Do you think I still have room for optimization from this add-on? I’m definitely intrigued.

Anyone using this on the overly bloated uix pro? Any results you can share (before and after).

Might just move over to bolt theme. Great results on there it seems.

This add-on is looking great but my site is usually at 95-97 mobile / 100 desktop on Lighthouse. I think my TTI is usually what needs improvement. Do you think I still have room for optimization from this add-on? I’m definitely intrigued.
Coming from the seller, I'd actually recommend no you don't need it! Those are superb scores and you only have several % margin to improve on mobile only! That being said it's possible the addon could bump your mobile score.

Tried in Brave and works, but doesn't in Chrome :unsure:
Thanks for reporting this, will check what's occurring.

Anyone using this on the overly bloated uix pro? Any results you can share (before and after).

Might just move over to bolt theme. Great results on there it seems.

UI.X is a bit tough and I've been working with a few users to improve their usage. The sheer amount of JS is the main culprit. However, I've also heard Bolt works amazingly well with the addon :)

I've actually begun work on a snazzy fast but Material-inspired style to compliment this addon, since ThemeHouse is no longer in the space.

Beta 3 finally did it for my forum.
Lighthouse now reports for mobile 97 - that is new and fantastic!
Desktop was already 100; but overall everything has become faster!

1st issue I got while using [bd] Attachment Store 2.1.3, Swap attachments with thumbnails on mobile doesn't work.

I only had a few minutes right now to read this over, but it appears from the following it may be supported:
  • When Cloudflare gets a response from the origin, we will parse it for Link headers with preload or preconnect rel types. These rel types indicate to the browser that the asset should be loaded as soon as possible (preload), or that a connection should be established to the specified origin but no bytes should be transferred (preconnect).
  • Cloudflare takes these headers and caches them at our edge, ready to be served as a 103 Early Hints payload.
XFOptimize already prints these link headers with the specified rel attributes. I'll need to verify more steps aren't required.

Is this a bug or intended feature?
With Preload core Xenforo JS enabled, "/js/xf/preamble.min.js"> shows twice on page source (<head> and bottom), thanks.

Top Bottom