[OzzModz] Separate Active/Inactive/Installable/Legacy Addons

[OzzModz] Separate Active/Inactive/Installable/Legacy Addons 2.0.3

No permission to download

Ozzy47

a error with the phrase, even after rebuild, for the rest it works fine :)

Attachments

• Untitled.webp
    Untitled.webp
    9.7 KB · Views: 7
Awesome @Ozzy47, thanks!

Unfortunately, it looks like there's an issue switching between tabs. I'm using the latest version of Firefox (80.0.1) and Windows 10.

separate-addons.gif

I've not had any issues either, but I'll look into it and see if I or someone can figure out what the issue may be.

no problem switching back and forth between active & inactive tabs, but clicking Legacy Add-ons breaks it.

Windows 10/Chrome 85.0.4183.121 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Separate Active/Inactive/Installable/Legacy Addons with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] Separate Active/Inactive/Installable/Legacy Addons for XenForo 2.1 Update 2.0.2

Fixed: An issue with switching between tabs. Thanks @TickTackk
Fixed: Added missing phrase.
Added: A template modification to change the link to the home page that is in the header of the ACP from text into a icon. This is done to make room for the addon icon that is added in the header.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Awesome @Ozzy47, thanks!

Unfortunately, it looks like there's an issue switching between tabs. I'm using the latest version of Firefox (80.0.1) and Windows 10.

View attachment 235543

Odd, seems it's only happening on one of four of the sites where I've installed it.

Moving between tabs is very slow
Needs 8 seconds or more

no problem switching back and forth between active & inactive tabs, but clicking Legacy Add-ons breaks it.

Windows 10/Chrome 85.0.4183.121 (Official Build) (64-bit)

This should be fixed in 2.0.2

Top Bottom