[OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools [Deleted]

I don't know when you plan to release a stable version but for first-time buyers it will mean that they will pay for this add-on twice, because it's been almost a year since the first purchases have been made and in this case the one who comes out the best is the original developer and those who come out the worst are the customers.

It's a little easy, in the end Nulumia won't have to take responsibility for these errors and will only have made money by selling its dd-on to us and reselling it to you too!

And in a few weeks we will have to pay again... 12 months and $35 later we are at the same point. And what will the rate be for existing customers? The same as for new customers? You will not consider this as a renewal but as a first purchase.
This add-on is a disgrace and the way this business around it is managed looks like manipulations by big financial groups who don't care about their customers and whose only objective is to make money.

I don't think that's fair. We paid Nulumia to build this and he couldn't finish it. So the two options we had were:
  1. Pay $35 and hope Nulumia finishes the add-on.
  2. Pay $35 and lose it because Nulumia didn't finish it.
We ended up at #2. The $35 we spent was already lost. The add-on was extremely buggy, the developer abandoned the Xenforo community, and even shut down his own site. WE ALREADY LOST OUR $35.

We are lucky to have someone taking over the development and if we get one release without having to renew that's even luckier. Before OzzMods took over this add-on, it was dead. It's wrong for you to expect OzzModz to subsidize the completion of this add-on without any compensation.

He's gracious enough to honor our existing licenses, let's give him credit for that.

I'm very curious if OzzMods is capable of maintaining such a complex add-on?
There is a reason why there are not much developers even touching SEO add-ons.

So far, most updates from OzzMods are take-overs and changing names etc..
I barely see serious updates/fixes in other OzzMods add-ons. Makes me wonder, but we'll see.
They do a lot of private work (some of which gets released publicly).

As far as I know, most of the add-ons they have taken over are more for the community than just financial incentives. If anything, they are losing money due to their pricing strategy, which is why I always encourage people to offer to fund requests, or to make donations if they can.

Taking on so many add-ons is a concern, but the alternatives aren't much better for people who purchased from Nulumia. My concern is less about ability to do so, but more the bandwidth of people maintaining the add-ons over a sustained period.

I do have faith in Ozzy and his team in doing their best, and just hope people are understanding if some things require time... Which generally they are not here :LOL:.

Don't worry, I keep following you. It's clear that you can't take any criticism.
I'm just worried that you are taking over too many add-ons, but you can handle it. This is an unhealthy situation.
We'll see ;)

My observation is that it's clear you have no real input and just moan and whine for the sake of it. Just criticism though, I'm sure you can take it. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
There is a risk when you purchase anything digital, not just here, I have been dealing with Ozzy for some time, and I have to say he is more than fair; I'm sure this add-on will be just fine once he and his team are done with it. (y)

I think me and Ozzy purchased this one the same day and knew the risk when it said BETA on it.

If someone would be so kind to list out all the bugs in detail this addon has I’d appreciate it.
Code:
# php cmd.php xf:addon-upgrade Nulumia/SEOTools      
Upgrading [Nulumia] SEO & Index Tools from 1.0.6 Alpha 4 to 1.0.6 Beta 7...
Confirm upgrade? (y/n)y
Upgrading
In Alter.php line 38:

[InvalidArgumentException]                                      
  Table 'xf_seo_mg_media_meta' does not exist so cannot be altered

Exception trace:
  at src/XF/Db/Schema/Alter.php:38
 XF\Db\Schema\Alter->__construct() at src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php:222
 XF\Db\SchemaManager->newAlter() at src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php:143
 XF\Db\SchemaManager->alterTable() at src/addons/Nulumia/SeoTools/Install/Upgrade1000615Trait.php:61
 Nulumia\SeoTools\Setup->upgrade1000615Step1() at src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php:124
 Nulumia\SeoTools\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() at src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php:73
 Nulumia\SeoTools\Setup->upgrade() at src/XF/Cli/Command/AddOnActionTrait.php:110
 XF\Cli\Command\AddOnSubAction->performAddOnAction() at src/XF/Cli/Command/AddOnSubAction.php:79
 XF\Cli\Command\AddOnSubAction->execute() at src/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php:255
 Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() at src/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:992
 Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() at src/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:255
 Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at src/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:148
 Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at src/XF/Cli/Runner.php:111
 XF\Cli\Runner->run() at cmd.php:15

xf:addon-sub-action [--k K] [--] <id> <action>

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools for XenForo 2.2+ Update 1.0.6 Beta 9

Version: 1.0.6 Beta 9

Changelog
  • Changed name, developer info and links to reflect OzzModz.
  • Changed license to lifetime for new purchases.
  • Changed price to $59.99
  • Added numerous PHP 8.x compatibility tweaks
  • Fixes several rare/small bugs which could occur with XenAddons AMS or UBS
  • Moved more hard-coded labels into the phrase system
  • Adjusted the admin overview page
  • Added new feature to manually add Alt Text to attachments via the Admin -> Content ->...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Unfortunately, the issue has not been resolved yet.

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined variable: slug src/addons/Nulumia/SeoTools/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php:114

Code:
#0 src/addons/Nulumia/SeoTools/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(114): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/artscript...', 114, Array)
#1 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(310): Nulumia\SeoTools\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTagHeading(Array, '3', 'h4', Object(ArrayObject), Object(ThemeHouse\Monetize\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html))
#2 src/addons/s9e/MediaSites/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(14): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#3 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(63): s9e\MediaSites\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(39): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(22): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderAst(Array, Object(XF\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#6 src/XF/Pub/View/FeedHelper.php(123): XF\BbCode\Traverser->render('[B]Компан...', Object(XF\BbCode\Parser), Object(XF\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#7 src/XF/Pub/View/Forum/Rss.php(42): XF\Pub\View\FeedHelper::setupEntryForThread(Object(Laminas\Feed\Writer\Entry), Object(SV\MultiPrefix\XF\Entity\Thread), 'last_post_date')
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/AbstractRenderer.php(91): XF\Pub\View\Forum\Rss->renderRss()
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Xml.php(72): XF\Mvc\Renderer\AbstractRenderer->renderViewObject('XF:Forum\\Rss', '', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Xml->renderView('XF:Forum\\Rss', '', Array)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Rss), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Rss), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'rss')
#14 src/XF/App.php(2353): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#16 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#17 {main}

@Ozzy47 - On my theme, the recommendation text is bride white.
... and when I press "Style issues"... don`tr show me the issues.
Screenshot 2022-10-29 at 13-25-31 SEO Recommendations WE-PLAY.PRO - Admin control panel.webp

Top Bottom