[OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools [Deleted]

If someone would be so kind to list out all the bugs in detail this addon has I’d appreciate it.
I don’t have much detail but there seems to be an issue in the last build when creating nodes and resource categories.

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'nl_seo_effective_allow_index' in 'where clause' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 230
  1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 198
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 41
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 56
  4. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 96
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/addons/Nulumia/SeoTools/Setup.php at line 246
  6. Nulumia\SeoTools\Setup->uninstallStep3() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUninstallTrait.phpat line 61
  7. Nulumia\SeoTools\Setup->uninstallStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUninstallTrait.phpat line 28
  8. Nulumia\SeoTools\Setup->uninstall() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 657
  9. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionUninstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.phpat line 2352
  14. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
  15. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

What will happen to us, the ones who have licence for it?

What you were originally signed up for was a yearly license. So I’ll extend everyone’s yearly license an amount of time.

After that expires, you’ll have to purchase a lifetime license from me to receive future updates.

Reactions: eL_
This resource has been taken over by OzzModz. It will be going through a couple of possible updates.

1) Rebranding of the addon to reflect the new owner.
2) Any bug fixes. Paid addons will take priority.

You’ll have to give me time to move this over to my site and update any bugs. Temporary price increase from $35.00 to $100 is just to prevent any sales till I get it moved.
Thank you very much Ozzy. Truly one of the biggest legends in all XF history.

In my personal experience, with not a lot of addons supported by the SEO addon, the two issues I can think of are:
  • As of two updates ago, when Nulumia "returned", you have to have Add ID slug to editor headings enabled from Admin Panel -> SEO -> Advanced Settings, otherwise you get an Undefined variable: $slug error constantly.
  • In Google Search Console, in the Breadcrumb settings, I'm reported an Missing field "itemListElement" error. This started happening since the "Enhanced Breadrcumbs" feature was introduced but I unfortunately do not have much more info to share as of now.
I was one of the fortunate ones who didn't have many issues, so I'm sure others who have more of the supported addons installed will have other issues to report.

Fantastic news @Ozzy47. This one has so much potential.

For one if this matters I've been running 1.0.5 RC8 forever without issues. There's a few things that don't quite work but for someone who simply wants to noindex a bunch of content it works a treat. As much as I'm happy to report issues I will not be upgrading my live board to any of the current Betas due to the avalanche of issues reported but happy to give you a view of previous versions if that helps.

I'm sure you're doing this already but please stabilize the codebase then ensure us old timey folks can upgrade to it then features if there's time left in our lifespans :).

What you were originally signed up for was a yearly license. So I’ll extend everyone’s yearly license an amount of time.

After that expires, you’ll have to purchase a lifetime license from me to receive future updates.
To confirm, anybody that signed up for the original beta will receive a working version of this add on for no extra costs?

If your license is active, you’ll be able to download updates.

Once the license is expired, you’ll need to purchase a lifetime license to get updates.

Any chance of doing a simplified version without all the compatibility with other addons such as Bobs which is what seemed to cause the problems?

(NB: I am a paid customer but just really need the basic features for xenforo core, not the other stuff)

Forgot say, great to see you take it on!
The bugs with Bob's add-ons were purely on Nulumia, and it was because he was not prefixing additions to other developers' add-ons. This was also being done at a time Bob was adding the same features and was something announced months prior.

The way you have worded things makes it seem as if Bob was somehow at fault, when I have never had a major issue with any of Bobs add-ons.

A large portion of the people who have been active in this thread also use Bobs add-ons, so it would be kind of stupid to not support them when he offers the most content focused add-ons, and are also some of the most widely used.

The way you have worded things makes it seem as if Bob was somehow at fault
I don' t think I worded it to say or imply that. I was just saying problems were caused by this addon attempting compatibility with other addons. Best to just keep it simple.

This was also being done at a time Bob was adding the same features and was something announced months prior.

If those addons have the same features (or same features planned) I don't see why this addon should be concerned about being compatible (to the detriment of a basic stable version) as people with that addon would surely not need it.

A large portion of the people who have been active in this thread also use Bobs add-ons,

As a statistic it makes little sense, there is often a vocal minority who want something (which is fair enough ) vs a quiet majority who don't say anything because they are happy without it.

A good model might have been get a basic but stable version for xenForo and official addons, then add compatibility once it’s stable for the core. It appears to me this addon development stalled after trying to add loads of extra stuff.

Last edited:
Top Bottom