[OzzModz] Remove Staff Bar From Header Into A Widget

[OzzModz] Remove Staff Bar From Header Into A Widget 2.0.0

No permission to download

Ozzy47

ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] Remove Staff Bar From Header Into A Widget - Remove staff bar from header and put it into a widget

Another addon brought to you by,
View attachment 204668

This simple addon will remove the staff bar from header and place the functionality inside of a widget. Only admins and mods will see the widget displayed.

View attachment 204669

This addon is also available on my site, https://ozzmodz.com/resources/ozzmodz-remove-staff-bar-from-header-into-a-widget.15/

Contributions

If you appreciate this addon, please consider a contribution via...

Read more about this resource...

I've installed it, it is in the sidebar now but i have some questions:
  • how do i disable the original "sticky staffbar"?
  • how can i show the old or new staffbar on mobile devices since my theme doesn't show the sidebar on mobile screens
  • how can i style your add-on?

I've installed it, it is in the sidebar now but i have some questions:
  • how do i disable the original "sticky staffbar"?
  • how can i show the old or new staffbar on mobile devices since my theme doesn't show the sidebar on mobile screens
  • how can i style your add-on?

What theme are you using? The issues are related to that. This addon is built for styles that follow the default styling templates.

To change the styling of the addon you would need to change the style properties that pertain to the staff bar, Appearance--> Styles--> Your style --> Style properties --> Header and navigation. Change the staff tools bar properties.

Give me some time, I’ll get a copy of the theme and see what I can do. No promises though. ;)

I like the addon, but is it possible to add an option to turn on or off the original staff bar? A widget is great on the index page but is a lot less useful on most other pages.

Ideally, it would be two options in the AdminCP; one to enable/disable the staff bar and one to enable/disable the widget. Extra especially ideally, that would be a preference that individual users can choose.

@Ozzy47

How to hide administration & moderation?

Update:

CSS:
.p-staffBar-link:last-child {display:none;}
a.p-staffBar-link.menuTrigger {display: none;}

Is it correct?

Last edited:
Why would you want to hide those? They are the only front facing links for those areas.

No, there is a double menu for moderation.
I know ACP URL by heart...

1607943011402.webp

I figured this out cf above code.

Does it respect permissions or do we have to use display condition?

Thx anyway,great plugin!

Top Bottom