[OzzModz] Recently Active Days Override

[OzzModz] Recently Active Days Override 2.0.1

No permission to download

Ozzy47

Reactions: GW2
Not too many downloads and no reviews, has anyone had any issues with this on big boards?

Not too many downloads and no reviews, has anyone had any issues with this on big boards?
This add-on works as described. It allows changes to "recently active days" from within the ACP. Some admins (including myself) are reluctant to make changes to the basic XF code. This add-on makes it easy for admins to change the "recently active days " if necessary and without detailed knowledge of php.

I am not sure what you mean by "big boards". The board I administer has 18,000+ members. This add-on seems to be working fine on that board.

I set the limit to 8000 days, and used it on a board with 91,000 members. So far everything works exactly as expected without any issues! (y)

NOTE: It seems username auto-complete sorts results alphabetically, and only presents the first 10 results. So if you search for a user with starting with "Ba" then you will only get the first 10 alphabetical users starting with Ba. However, the first 10 results will include all your members. (assuming you set the date back far enough)

I set the limit to 8000 days, and used it on a board with 91,000 members. So far everything works exactly as expected without any issues! (y)

NOTE: It seems username auto-complete sorts results alphabetically, and only presents the first 10 results. So if you search for a user with starting with "Ba" then you will only get the first 10 alphabetical users starting with Ba. However, the first 10 results will include all your members. (assuming you set the date back far enough)
I followed your steps and set it to 8000 days as well ;)
My online community has almost 120,000 users and so far I have not observed any problems. Very satisfied with the result.

Top Bottom