[OzzModz] Push Notification Improvements

[OzzModz] Push Notification Improvements [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy ($10.00)

NealC

What's the status of this add-on? I paid for it at release and still to this day don't have a production working version. I have not tried the RC.

tajhay

Is this still in development? Interested but seems support on this addon is very patchy.

Nulumia

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Ozzy47

This resource has been taken over by OzzModz. It will be going through a couple of possible updates.

1) Rebranding of the addon to reflect the new owner.
2) Any bug fixes. Paid addons will take priority.

You’ll have to give me time to move this over to my site and update any bugs. Temporary price increase from $6.00 to $100 is just to prevent any sales till I get it moved.

Ozzy47

If someone would be so kind to list out all the bugs in detail this addon has I’d appreciate it.

NealC

Some of us (me) paid and never could use this due to the bugs. Hopefully that situation will be considered as well. My android users were constantly nagged and I disabled it and never used it.

Ozzy47

I’ll think about it, but I shouldn’t be held to what has transpired before I took it over.

Plus the addon is going to be going from a yearly license to lifetime, so instead of $6.00 a year, it’ll be 6-10 for lifetime.

Ozzy47

If you have a current yearly license, you'll be able to get your update on Nulumia site soon. If the license is expired, you'll have to purchase a new lifetime license from me.