[OzzModz] Insert Image Enhancement

[OzzModz] Insert Image Enhancement 2.0.1

No permission to download

Ozzy47

Ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] Insert Image Enhancement - Make inserting images easier

Simple addon that exposes the insert full image and thumbnail buttons by default, Normally you would have to hover over the attached image and click insert to expose the buttons.

There is an option for the addon to show the full image button above the thumbnail button, By default, XF shows the thumbnail button above the full image button.

Credit to @Mangini for coming up with the idea here...

Read more about this resource...

It's an honor to be a part of an OzzMod! :D I installed it to my site of course, being able to show the full image first is even better. (y)

I'm not seeing the buttons using Firefox or Chrome..

1603273968087.png

However when I enable "Show Full Image Above Thumbnail" I get this....

1603274059407.png

(as posted elsewhere)

Quote Reply

Report Edit Delete

That’s something I’m not able to replicate. Hopefully someone else comes along that has the issue and can test on a unmodified default style with all other addons disabled.

1603273968087.png

1603274059407.png

(as posted elsewhere)

Quote Reply

Report Edit Delete

That’s something I’m not able to replicate. Hopefully someone else comes along that has the issue and can test on a unmodified default style with all other addons disabled.
I have exactly the same issue, you can add Edge browser too to chrome and firefox. It's not a style issue for sure because i have unmodified default style. Maybe it's some addon but tbh i have only a few simple ones that i don't think can interfere so i didn't test, sorry about that, i logged in to tell it's not a style problem for sure, hope that helps a bit.

Unfortunately same bug for me as @webbouk for me suddenly. When I enable the option the Full image insert shows twice and now when I disable it, no buttons at all show anymore.

Fixed in 2.0.1

1603273968087.png

1603274059407.png

(as posted elsewhere)

Quote Reply

Report Edit Delete

I have exactly the same issue, you can add Edge browser too to chrome and firefox. It's not a style issue for sure because i have unmodified default style. Maybe it's some addon but tbh i have only a few simple ones that i don't think can interfere so i didn't test, sorry about that, i logged in to tell it's not a style problem for sure, hope that helps a bit.

Same issue on macOS with Safari or Firefox.

Unfortunately same bug for me as @webbouk for me suddenly. When I enable the option the Full image insert shows twice and now when I disable it, no buttons at all show anymore.

I had EXACTLY the same issue as @webbouk. Using Firefox on Mac, desktop.

I'm seeing the same as well

Top Bottom