[OzzModz] Hide Moderated Notice From Users

[OzzModz] Hide Moderated Notice From Users 2.0.2

No permission to download
Installed, but it's not clear how to use?
Members who have their posts moderated won't see the notice telling them so. This is to prevent a new member leaving after first posts, frustrated in waiting for the posts to be approved. They just post happily away and hopefully get invested.

@XDinc, @Manster54, guys, I don’t fully understand ... There is a user post, me need to add a hidden note to it that only staff members see. I need the result as in the picture in the description of the resource, how to achieve it? Step by step. Or does this plugin have a different sense?

There is a user post, me need to add a hidden note to it that only staff members see. I need the result as in the picture in the description of the resource, how to achieve it?
That already happens via xenforo default. If I am understanding you correctly. The language of that notice can be edited in phrases, to suit you.

@ozzy47
Now it’s clear, sorry. Deleting ...
Is it possible to create such a plugin with a hidden note in a post, not a profile, as described in my last post?

Is it possible to create such a plugin with a hidden note in a post, not a profile, as described in my last post?
I'm not clear on what you are asking for. The notice you want, is it applied automatically or manually by you or your staff? What conditions cause the note to be posted?

If the user wants to edit his post, he didn’t see the notes.
I understand you, friends! Thank you for your participation and explanation!

@Ozzy47 does it work with 2.2 ?

And can i rule it by usergroups ? So that i can have a group, who does not see the notice and others do ?

If yes, it would be usable like a "harvey" function.

@Ozzy47 does it work with 2.2 ?

And can i rule it by usergroups ? So that i can have a group, who does not see the notice and others do ?

If yes, it would be usable like a "harvey" function.

The tool only affects users who are moderated.
You can now in XF 2.2 under...
/admin.php?users/ModName.ModUserID/edit
... revoke the right of individual moderators to place users under moderation.
I don't know whether they'll still see these posts.

Top Bottom