[OzzModz] Floating Menu

[OzzModz] Floating Menu [Paid] 2.2.1 Patch Level 3

No permission to buy ($30.00)

Dadparvar

Dadparvar submitted a new resource:

[HA] Floating Menu (XF2) - Easily add a floating menu to your XF2 site

Easily add a floating menu to your XF2 site.

Using style properties, options, add-button panel, and user group permission you can customize and personalize the buttons as well.

User Group Permissions:
  • Can See Floating Menu
Options:
  • Enable Floating Menu
  • Display Overlay
  • Click on Overlay Closes the Menu
  • Clicking Outside of menu Closes menu
  • Tooltip On Hover
  • Linked Tooltip
  • Side
  • Disable in Mobile
Style Properties:
  • Overlay Color...

Read more about this resource...

Dadparvar updated [HA] Floating Menu (XF2) with a new update entry:

Complete Rewrite

Easily add a floating menu to your XF2 site.

Customize any link/button based on user and page criteria, and also let users show/hide the menu from their account details page.

Using style properties, options, add-button panel, and user group permission you can customize and personalize the buttons as well.

User Group Permissions:
  • Can See Floating Menu
  • Can Show/Hide Menu
User Account Details Options:
  • See Floating Menu
Options:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I don't understand. You should provide example of the page instead of showing admincp setting.
I don't understand either, why you don't try the live demo on xen-pro.com? (you see the front-end in the screenshot too, but a live demo can tell you more than a screenshot in this particular add-on)

P.S: as a guest, and as a member, you will see different buttons in that menu, as I set for it on xen-pro.
a simple demo:
what you see as guest:
2019-08-28_23-35-31.webp

what you see as a member:
2019-08-28_23-35-43.webp

Dadparvar updated [XP] Floating Menu with a new update entry:

new feature

Added:
A new field to let you add Class for each button
A new field to let you add ID for each button

What is the usage?
Sometimes you need to do something in your site, when a specific element with a specific class or id is clicked (for example, in my Tours and Hints add-on, the tour and the hint will start as soon as you click on an element with the class of xftours and xfhints). Now you can add those buttons in the floating menu and give them the appropriate class and/or id.

I don't understand. You should provide example of the page instead of showing admincp setting.

I agree, not having a screenshot makes it very confusing as to what this addon actually does.

I don't understand either, why you don't try the live demo on xen-pro.com? (you see the front-end in the screenshot too, but a live demo can tell you more than a screenshot in this particular add-on)

there is no 'demo' link in your resource description that I can see.

i thought this resource was for a left side menu as pictured in your screen shots, but looks like that's part of your theme and the floating icon in post #6 is actually what this addon does. I'd suggest making this more clear if you want people to purchase it.

This addon will be updated to work with the latest versions of XF in due course. Please be patient, it will take a bit of time to go through all my recently taken over addons.

Hello Ozzy, when you get the chance can you check my post in your support forum about the page filters not working for this addon?

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Floating Menu with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] Floating Menu for XenForo 2.1+ Update 2.2.1

2.2.1 Patch Level 1
  • Fixed
    [E_DEPRECATED] Return type of XP\FM\ButtonList::getIterator() should either be compatible with IteratorAggregate::getIterator()
    error on PHP 8.1+
  • Fixed page criteria work
  • Adding buttons template variable has been moved to the "app_pub_render" listener
  • Button list template variable has been renamed from
    $xf.buttonList
    to
    $xpFmButtonList
  • Changed the title in the navigation menu to fit into the block

Ozzy I left a ticket on your site but haven't heard back? It's almost working again it's just this bug with the javascript from the addon seems to break a stock XF feature.

The click to expand breaks with this addon. Uninstalling this addon fixes it.

1708146875488.webp
class="message-expandLink js-expandLink"

Top Bottom