[OzzModz] Dropdown Tab Into Multi-Drop Down

[OzzModz] Dropdown Tab Into Multi-Drop Down 2.0.2

No permission to download

Ozzy47

Thank you @ozzy47 for sharing those free add-ons

I want to ask if is permitted to copy your free add-ons to my website and translated it to the Arabic Language without mentioning the original source.

I want to ask if is permitted to copy your free add-ons to my website and translated it to the Arabic Language without mentioning the original source.

Seems you might have already posted my addons on your site. Remove any of my copied addons from your site please, it is not allowed for you to repost them there.

@XenArabia You must obtain permission from the add-on or style author to host their releases on your own site, unless the resource license terms explicitly allow it.

Please ensure you remove all add-ons for which you don't have permission.

@XenArabia You must obtain permission from the add-on or style author to host their releases on your own site, unless the resource license terms explicitly allow it.

Please ensure you remove all add-ons for which you don't have permission.

All right, I will contact all authors of any add-ons as copied to my forum to ask them if they authorized to post on my forum

I removed your add-ons from my forum if you see any other add-on please PM cause I can't review all add-ons posted on my forum.

I still see them listed. I suggest you police your site and find any addons you do not have permission to copy and remove them. It's not anyone's job except your own to remove illegal content from your website.

Top Bottom