[OzzModz] Conversation Read Check Mark

[OzzModz] Conversation Read Check Mark 2.0.3

No permission to download

Snog

Snog submitted a new resource:

Conversation Read Check Mark - A simple check mark to show a user read a conversation

A simple add-on to add a check mark next to a user's name in a conversation after they've read the last post in a conversation.

NOTE: While this will work in both XF 2.0 and 2.1, only the PNG check mark image works in 2.0. The font awesome check mark will not. Also, some styles change the font awesome definitions and may require using the image.

View attachment 201367 View attachment 201368 View attachment 201369

Read more about this resource...

Hello Snog,
When installing the extension on my 2.07, i met the following issue during addon setup :
Ok. The add-on working in XF 2.0.x was an assumption on my part. I shouldn't have said that without testing. Sorry about that.

I'll remove 2.0 from the compatibility designations.

Could I have an example of an add-on that might require that?
Certainly, I have a few that are editing the same template - but reckon this is most likely the compatibility culprit..

Certainly, I have a few that are editing the same template - but reckon this is most likely the compatibility culprit..
Since I don't have that add-on, have you already tried changing the execution order to see if it works with that add-on?

Bug?
If a user mark a conversation as Unread it doesn't make the title Bold again.
This add-on has no effect on that. It only adds a check mark next to the user's name in the conversation itself.

EDIT: It is a bug in XenForo that's already been reported...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rdn
The icons should be possible to replace it with Font-Awesome.
Did you read the desrciption of the addon or take a look at the attachments?

options-png.201369

Top Bottom