[OzzModz] Auto Refresh Forumhome

[OzzModz] Auto Refresh Forumhome 2.0.4

No permission to download
First of all, thank you for all your work, your addons make my day-to-day life in my community much easier.

And now a suggestion/request, if possible.
Would it be possible to refresh the page without reloading the full url? that is, right now it refreshes the entire page, so if a user is browsing in the lower part of the forum when the page is refreshed, it sends him to the upper part.

Perhaps refreshing just the body could make it not refresh the whole page.

First of all, thank you for all your work, your addons make my day-to-day life in my community much easier.

Would it be possible to refresh the page without reloading the full url? that is, right now it refreshes the entire page, so if a user is browsing in the lower part of the forum when the page is refreshed, it sends him to the upper part.

I’ll look into this, I didn’t realize it sent you back to the top.

Fixed in the latest version.

Well bots siting on a page constantly refreshing might be an issue with views/clicks. I'm not 100% sure but for me its better to err on the side of caution rather than messing someones income up.

I suggest reverting the logged in or not as I either want to use it "for the site" or not. Up to you, just my $.02. Or make it an add-on option.

Top Bottom