[OzzModz] Attachments Plus

[OzzModz] Attachments Plus 2.0.0 Patch Level 2

No permission to download

Ozzy47

Ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] Attachments Plus - User attachment management in one place

Attachments Plus
Managing multiple threads and attachments for users can be a chore. With Attachments Plus, your users will be able to go to one location to see and manage all of their attachments and their locations easily! As well, administrators can set new limits for attachments, including the maximum number per post and file size.

Administrator Features

• Limit the maximum number of attachments per user
  • Limit the maximum disk space a user can use for...

Read more about this resource...

Got this error.

Code:
    ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Method canView is not callable on the given object (SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\XF\Entity\User) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1161

Generiert von: teletubbi 9 November 2021 um 23:22

Stack-Trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/var/www/html/p...', 1161, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1161): trigger_error('Method canView ...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s44/public/thattachplus_member_images.php(34): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\XF\Entity\User), 'canView', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1626): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#4 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thattachplus_me...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(84): XF\Template\Template->render()
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(68): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('ThemeHouse\\Atta...', 'public:thattach...', Array)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('ThemeHouse\\Atta...', 'public:thattach...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#11 src/XF/App.php(2300): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

Status der Anfrage

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(191) "/forums/members/joerg-n.1283/thattachplus-images/?_xfRequestUri=%2Fforums%2Fmembers%2Fjoerg-n.1283%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1636496492%2Cf0d8c17b966ce774736b160e03920064&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["referrer"] => string(57) "https://www.pattayaforum.net/forums/members/joerg-n.1283/"
  ["_GET"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(29) "/forums/members/joerg-n.1283/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1636496492,f0d8c17b966ce774736b160e03920064"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Opening the attachment tab in someone's profile who is just creating a post with new attachments results in following error message:

Code:
     TypeError: XF\Attachment\Post::canView(): Argument #2 ($container) must be of type XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity, null given, called in /var/www/vhosts/x/src/addons/ThemeHouse/AttachmentsPlus/XF/Pub/Controller/Member.php on line 106 src/XF/Attachment/Post.php:19

Stack-Trace

#0 src/addons/ThemeHouse/AttachmentsPlus/XF/Pub/Controller/Member.php(106): XF\Attachment\Post->canView(Object(XFMG\XF\Entity\Attachment), NULL)
#1 [internal function]: ThemeHouse\AttachmentsPlus\XF\Pub\Controller\Member->ThemeHouse\AttachmentsPlus\XF\Pub\Controller\{closure}(Object(XFMG\XF\Entity\Attachment))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/AbstractCollection.php(191): array_filter(Array, Object(Closure))
#3 src/addons/ThemeHouse/AttachmentsPlus/XF/Pub/Controller/Member.php(107): XF\Mvc\Entity\AbstractCollection->filter(Object(Closure))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): ThemeHouse\AttachmentsPlus\XF\Pub\Controller\Member->actionThattachplusImages(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Member', 'ThattachplusIma...', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\XF\Pub\Controller\Member), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\XF\Pub\Controller\Member), NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#8 src/XF/App.php(2345): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(512): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}

Last edited:
Dear Ozzy,

Attachment Plus should be a official feature to XF, so, since i bought years ago, was the best thing that i did to control more a little my users about uploads. But one major feature that is missing is something like a "batch update" attachments, marking boxes of then, or something like this, to users delete old ones. Just a suggestion.

I'm always trying to be very supportive in the development scene on XenForo, like i always say around here.

Of course, my currency is very undervalued comparing with dollar, but i always try to buy anything in my financial reach, or, making some donations to help people like you.

Since apparently you took the ThemeHouse add-ons as open source development, I'm willing to give a small donation to help your work, like i always try to do with others. If you can please share a link for this, would be my pleasure.

Does the delete option only appear for certain groups? I can't find that in group permissions.

Or does the trash can only appear for moderators and admins?

OK I think it's related to the time limit for post edits. I just tested it with a member account, and the trash can only appeared on a post from today; there was no trash can for older posts.

Last edited:
My last suggestion to ThemeHouse was the ability to batch update the attachments.

Would be a great addition, since is hard to deal with thousands of then per account.

So being an admin, I post screenshots, etc into a staff forum. Can those without access to that forum see those images?

OK I think it's related to the time limit for post edits. I just tested it with a member account, and the trash can only appeared on a post from today; there was no trash can for older posts.
This might not work for me then. I have content with an edit expiry, but would still need them to be able to delete an attachment whenever they like. Is this still the case? Thanks

I installed this mod yesterday and set the limits for usergroups with some being 200mb, 500mb, 750mb

Unfortunately I'm seeing members who have over 1.5gb of attachments and hundreds of attachments still being able to upload new images:
1652640892231.webp

1652640929272.webp

Does it not check to make sure that people aren't over the limit and then stop them?

Hi, we currently have [TH] Attachments Plus installed, does this need removing, resulting in loss of permissions before this can be installed? Thanks :)

Top Bottom