[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.4 Beta 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
I didn’t think so but was not 100% sure. So as it stands, at this point I don’t have any plans on adding that either.

Maybe asked prior but is it possible to omit a particular Question/Answer (or set) from the Post Report but keep it in the PC or Email report? Not seeing that level of granularity.

@ozzy47 I used this add-on a long time without any problem but suddenly the mail option doesn't seem to work.
When I test outbound mail (/admin.php?tools/test-email) all is well but when I submit my custom form the mail doesn't arrive.

Does this add-on use the default Xenforo mail functionality? Or how can I debug this?

Does this add-on use the default Xenforo mail functionality? Or how can I debug this?
Yes it does. And it's been the same since the add-on was first released. So, nothing has changed in the add-on itself unless @ozzy47 changed it.

So far as debugging, check the email entered in the email options for the form to be sure it's correct and check the actual email logs on your server for errors. Also check the spam folders for your email. Something may be sending it there.

Hello there!

Sorry for probably repeating an already asked question, I'm quite new to XF and actually also quite overwhelmed of all readings to learn about how to properly get the most from it. 🤯

I've roughly read throughout the whole thread, but I didn't understand if this Addon can do for me.
I need to turn the registration process into a multi step application request for joining the community, then an admin will evaluate it and possibly accept the new user.

Could your Advanced Forms be used such way? :unsure:

Thanks for your time anyway 🙂

Last edited:
Hello there!

Sorry for probably repeating an already asked question, I'm quite new to XF and actually also quite overwhelmed of all readings to learn about how to properly get the most of it. 🤯

I've roughly read throughout the whole thread, but I didn't understand if this Addon can do for me.
I need to turn the registration process into a multi step application request for joining the community, then an admin will evaluate it and possibly accept the new user.

Could your Advanced Forms be used such way? :unsure:

Thanks for your time anyway 🙂
You can always make it that your registered usergroup has no access to anything. So you let people register, just with an e-mail and password. But as soon as they are joined, they still see nothing (maybe only 1 forum node with 1 sticky thread explaining them the following).

The only thing they can do is to use this addon, fill out a form (the application) and then you can put this user to a usergroup called "joined member" where he has now access he should have.

You can also use usergroup promotions to give the user his new usergroup based on the form but it depends on your process of how you accept new members.

I have a usergroup solely so anyone within can approve or deny form. But I have a section of the forums that uses the forms that I don't want this specific user grope to be able to approve and deny. Is there a way to split what sections of the forums users can approve and deny forms based on user groups?

I have the following forum setup

Applications
Under Review
Accepted
Denied

Is there a way I can have the "form button" located at "Applications" but when the form is submitted it only posts to "Under Review"???

For the report, check out the Report type tab. You can choose where the form is posted to there.

For the report, check out the Report type tab. You can choose where the form is posted to there.
I have the following settings:
1585818980186.webp

So front door is effectively where i want the button, but I want it posting the submissions in "under review".
Now if I change the "Forum for new thread" to under review the button also moves to the under review section.

Is there an ability a thread gets auto moved with a prefix change once someone "approves" or "denies" a form submission?

Not by it's self, but with this free addon you can,

Can this add-on create a form which replaces the default textbox input field for creating a new thread? Or somehow work with custom fields to create a new thread?

Currently the custom threads is good but still a bit limited feature wise. It can't really create a complete new template for creating a new thread.

Top Bottom