[OzzModz] Activity Summary Receive Permission

[OzzModz] Activity Summary Receive Permission 2.0.0

No permission to download
@Ozzy47

are the restriction of the normal "activity summary" ( inactive users only and only within x-days not visited the forum) deleted with this addon?

That would be so great!!! We could use AS thanks to this addon then now for a weekly newsletter/digest, is this correct?

As far as I remember there was also another restriction with AS when upgrading to XF 2.2. Is that restriction deleted with this addon too?

Another question:

If the checkbox in ACP/Activity summary is activated, will it still send emails to the inactive users as configured in the screenshot below, no matter what kind of settings I did with your addon in the usergroup?

If not, how these settings interact with your addon?

Activity_summery_settings_asNL.webp

If the checkbox in ACP/Activity summary is activated, will it still send emails to the inactive users as configured in the screenshot below, no matter what kind of settings I did with your addon in the usergroup?
Users without permission will not receive activity summary emails, even if they match the specified settings.
This add-on checks user permissions after compiling the recipient list according to these settings.

Users without permission will not receive activity summary emails, even if they match the specified settings
= banned users and users without valid emails

This add-on checks user permissions after compiling the recipient list according to these settings.

mmmhhh.... so, I keep the feature for the inactive user settings and inactive users will continue to get the email and the addon just adds the ability to use additionally the activity feature for users of different user groups, that are still active. Is this correct?

If yes, this would be the best of both worlds as far as I can see (y)

What about this restriction to users who have been active only before XF 2.2. See the posting of Chris D:

Bear in mind by default we stop sending emails to users after they have been inactive for over 6 months and effectively we only send the email to inactive users who have visited since you upgraded to 2.2.

Is your addon able to send also to valid users who have been users before upgrading to XF version 2.2?

Last edited:
= banned users and users without valid emails

mmmhhh.... so, I keep the feature for the inactive user settings and inactive users will continue to get the email and the addon just adds the ability to use additionally the activity feature for users of different user groups, that are still active. Is this correct?

What about this restriction to users who have been active only before XF 2.2. See the posting of Chris D:

Is your addon able to send also to valid users who have been users before upgrading to XF version 2.2?

@Ozzy47

This add-on does not affect the initial selection of recipients, with the latest version of XF these are - active, valid and not banned users. This addon will only check permission for them.

Top Bottom