Resource icon

oxyBook 1.1

No permission to download

0xym0r0n

0xym0r0n submitted a new resource:

XenBook (version 1.0) - Facebook Inspired

Description:
Inspired by Facebook. Changed fonts, colors, and the b0xy look.

Color Selection:
Easily changed in Style properties or via Extra.css

How to install
  1. Download the file and extract
  2. Upload the styles folder into your forum directory
  3. Open up your AdminCP
  4. Go to Appearance > Styles > Import Style
  5. Import style-XenBook.xml
All done!

Note:
You may see other add-ons in my screenshots. These are NOT included in the style. If you...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: DRE
just a fast look at the source i find this:
Code:
.createthread {
background: transparent url('styles/8thos/createnew.png') no-repeat;

You're going to cause some confusion with this as I already have a style called xenBook which has been released for the past year.

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenbook.452/
Didn't check! I'll change the name immediately :)

just a fast look at the source i find this:
Code:
.createthread {
background: transparent url('styles/8thos/createnew.png') no-repeat;

Yeah I use some of 8thos add-ons but I thought I started and exported this one via my test site with no add-ons :(

I'll release a 2nd version. I have to change the name anyways.

You should also look at the font color for the login bar (and block), they are barely visible with the current setup. An easy fix is for you to remove the concealed class from the loginbar link, and update
Code:
#loginBar {
color: #E8E8F0;
}
To a higher contrast color. The last one is readable, but could use more contrast to increase accessibility.

You should also look at the font color for the login bar (and block), they are barely visible with the current setup. An easy fix is for you to remove the concealed class from the loginbar link, and update
Code:
#loginBar {
color: #E8E8F0;
}
To a higher contrast color. The last one is readable, but could use more contrast to increase accessibility.
I always forget to check the login bar. Thank you!

It was the first one I noticed, cause it stands out (box shadow and very light color over the dark blue header). Anyways, it looks pretty good from what I can see.

It was the first one I noticed, cause it stands out (box shadow and very light color over the dark blue header). Anyways, it looks pretty good from what I can see.
Yeah there's some minor things I want to tweak and then add a floating bar option to it.
Working on a few more themes. I have to remember to log out and check what it looks like :\

Working on a few more themes. I have to remember to log out and check what it looks like :\
If you use firefox, Ctrl+Shift+P (IIRC), or in Chrome ctrl+shift+n, that way you don't have to log out, but can start a private session and debug both at the same time. I like Chrome better for this, because they open a new private window, while Firefox changes the entire window (or session) to private.

You should probably link SneakyDave's addon, mine is more manual (but they both do the same thing).

lol, I often end up not doing it, cause I do most of my work on my dev install, which is password protected and I have to type in the password a second time when I start a private session... :sleep:

Top Bottom