Owner of VB and IPB

Straydog

Really liking xenForo and whats offered. Some things I will need down the road... Gallery, Arcade, Media additions. I have seen a portal exists and that is great to start and I see the support is available for custom work. Opinions and suggestions? I will need to integrate Facebook and Twitter much to my dismay. Can those be easily added?

Really liking xenForo and whats offered. Some things I will need down the road... Gallery, Arcade, Media additions. I have seen a portal exists and that is great to start and I see the support is available for custom work. Opinions and suggestions? I will need to integrate Facebook and Twitter much to my dismay. Can those be easily added?
Facebook is already integrated, and other than Twitter login, Twitter is pretty much integrated as well.

A gallery is in the works by Kovifor, however development is halted currently while a few things are in the works. A time estimate isn't presently available.

An arcade is in development and last time i heard was making good progress. Kevin whom brought you the arcade for vbulletin is behind it as well as Steve Moore. More information and announcements with regards to development and it's progress can be found at http://xfarcade.com/

Top Bottom