XF 1.2 Out of range value for column 'alerts_unread' at row 1

multibam

Have anyone experience this error message when users try to post to certain forums?

Code:
Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value for column 'alerts_unread' at row 1

I'd love to access the db with a quick fix... :confused:

Can you post the full stack trace of the error?
Also, which add-ons do you have installed?
Does the error stop when you disable them all?

I'm getting this now too!

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value for column 'alerts_unread' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: tubthumper82, 6 minutes ago

Stack Trace
Code:
#0 /home/xx/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/xx/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/xx/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Alert.php(98): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????UPDATE xf_u...', 1295)
#3 /home/xx/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1397): XenForo_DataWriter_Alert->_postSave()
#4 /home/xx/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Alert.php(452): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#5 /home/xx/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Alert.php(426): XenForo_Model_Alert->alertUser(1295, 5403, 'tubthumper82', 'post', 956483, 'insert', NULL)
#6 /home/xx/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/ForumWatch.php(304): XenForo_Model_Alert::alert(1295, 5403, 'tubthumper82', 'post', 956483, 'insert')
#7 /home/xx/public_html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/Model/ForumWatch.php(7): XenForo_Model_ForumWatch->sendNotificationToWatchUsersOnMessage(Array, NULL, Array, Array)
#8 /home/xx/public_html/library/bdTagMe/XenForo/Model/ForumWatch.php(9): Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_Model_ForumWatch->sendNotificationToWatchUsersOnMessage(Array, NULL, Array, Array)
#9 /home/xx/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(156): bdTagMe_XenForo_Model_ForumWatch->sendNotificationToWatchUsersOnMessage(Array, NULL, Array, Array)
#10 /home/xx/public_html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(113): XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction()
#11 /home/xx/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(7): Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction()
#12 /home/xx/public_html/library/bdTagMe/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(8): WidgetFramework_XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction()
#13 /home/xx/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1411): bdTagMe_XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction()
#14 /home/xx/public_html/library/Dark/TaigaChat/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(7): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#15 /home/xx/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php(477): Dark_TaigaChat_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->save()
#16 /home/xx/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php(426): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_saveFirstMessageDw()
#17 /home/xx/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1397): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave()
#18 /home/xx/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(681): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#19 /home/xx/public_html/library/Waindigo/Thumbnails/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(129): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#20 /home/xx/public_html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(28): Waindigo_Thumbnails_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#21 /home/xx/public_html/library/Tac/StopHumanSpam/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(151): Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#22 /home/xx/public_html/library/Tac/StopHumanSpam/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(69): Tac_StopHumanSpam_ControllerPublic_Forum->addThreadResponse(false)
#23 /home/xx/public_html/library/XenMods/MultiPrefix/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(16): Tac_StopHumanSpam_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#24 /home/xx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenMods_MultiPrefix_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#25 /home/xx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#26 /home/xx/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#27 {main}
Request State
Code:
array(3) {
["url"] => string(58) "http://xx.com/forums/this-for-that.271/add-thread"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(11) {
["title"] => string(34) "This 4-7 Jabba + that 4-7 Old maul"
["message_html"] => string(166) "<p>I am trading my 4-7 Jabba, evo 1 droideka, base magnaguard and base c3po for a 4/7 old maul. &nbsp;I can skill any of these cards to 10 to help sweeten the pot</p>"
["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(61) "http://xx.com/forums/this-for-that.271/create-thread"
["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "b1e0f706eec9ad803ed399a8258efc3a"
["watch_thread"] => string(1) "1"
["watch_thread_state"] => string(1) "1"
["poll"] => array(2) {
["question"] => string(0) ""
["responses"] => array(2) {
[0] => string(0) ""
[1] => string(0) ""
}
}
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(39) "/forums/this-for-that.271/create-thread"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Someone please help!

Last edited:
I'm getting this now too!

#7 /home/xx/public_html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/Model/ForumWatch.php(7): XenForo_Model_ForumWatch->sendNotificationToWatchUsersOnMessage(Array, NULL, Array, Array)
#8 /home/xx/public_html/library/bdTagMe/XenForo/Model/ForumWatch.php(9): Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_Model_ForumWatch->sendNotificationToWatchUsersOnMessage(Array, NULL, Array, Array)
#10 /home/xx/public_html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(113): XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction()
#11 /home/xx/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(7): Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction()
#12 /home/xx/public_html/library/bdTagMe/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(8): WidgetFramework_XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction()
#14 /home/xx/public_html/library/Dark/TaigaChat/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(7): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#15 /home/xx/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php(477): Dark_TaigaChat_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->save()
#19 /home/xx/public_html/library/Waindigo/Thumbnails/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(129): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#20 /home/xx/public_html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(28): Waindigo_Thumbnails_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#21 /home/xx/public_html/library/Tac/StopHumanSpam/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(151): Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#22 /home/xx/public_html/library/Tac/StopHumanSpam/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(69): Tac_StopHumanSpam_ControllerPublic_Forum->addThreadResponse(false)
[/code]

Someone please help!
You have several add-ons interacting together (those are in the quote). I would suggest disabling all those add-ons and then enable them one at a time until the error crops up again.
Further, make sure you have updated those add-ons to the latest versions.

Once you have traced it down to the appropriate add-on, then post in that resources discussion area directing a them back to your post I quoted.

You have several add-ons interacting together (those are in the quote). I would suggest disabling all those add-ons and then enable them one at a time until the error crops up again.
Further, make sure you have updated those add-ons to the latest versions.

Once you have traced it down to the appropriate add-on, then post in that resources discussion area directing a them back to your post I quoted.

I disabled all addons that was listed in the stack trace and I'm STILL getting the errors. Here's what the stack trace looks like now after all addons are disabled:

Code:
#0 /home/xx/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/xx/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/xx/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Alert.php(98): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????UPDATE xf_u...', 1295)
#3 /home/xx/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1397): XenForo_DataWriter_Alert->_postSave()
#4 /home/xx/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Alert.php(452): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#5 /home/xx/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Alert.php(426): XenForo_Model_Alert->alertUser(1295, 1, 'NeoCHI', 'post', 957490, 'insert', NULL)
#6 /home/xx/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/ForumWatch.php(304): XenForo_Model_Alert::alert(1295, 1, 'NeoCHI', 'post', 957490, 'insert')
#7 /home/xx/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(156): XenForo_Model_ForumWatch->sendNotificationToWatchUsersOnMessage(Array, NULL, Array, Array)
#8 /home/xx/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1411): XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction()
#9 /home/xx/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php(477): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#10 /home/xx/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php(426): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_saveFirstMessageDw()
#11 /home/xx/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1397): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave()
#12 /home/xx/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(681): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#13 /home/xx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#14 /home/xx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#15 /home/xx/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#16 {main}

Please need assistance.

You can run this query:

UPDATE xf_user SET alerts_unread = 0 WHERE alerts_unread > 65000;

Where should I run that?

Looking at the query it looks like it'll set users with over 65k unread alerts to 0. Problem is my own account on my forum is also experiencing this issue and I don't have over 65k unread alerts...so how would that solve the issue for me?

You would run that query via something like phpMyAdmin.

What do you mean your account is experiencing it? If you just mean when posting, it's not your account with the problem. It's someone getting an alert. (User 1295 it seems, who is watching the forum you're posting into.)

I have the same error : Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value for column 'end_date' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

#0 /var/www/html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /var/www/html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /var/www/html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php(533): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_user_upgrade...', Array)
#4 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/UserUpgrade.php(306): XenForo_Model_UserUpgrade->upgradeUser(61, Array, true, 9491731200)
#5 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_UserUpgrade->actionManual()
#6 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /var/www/html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

i runned the query : UPDATE xf_user SET alerts_unread = 0 WHERE alerts_unread > 65000;
but didn't worked for me.. :( i keep getting this error when i try to upgrade a user.

array (size=3)
'url' => string 'http://seductivemodding.com/admin.php?user-upgrades/king-donater.4/manual' (length=73)
'_GET' =>
array (size=1)
'user-upgrades/king-donater_4/manual' => string '' (length=0)
'_POST' =>
array (size=3)
'username' => string 'AdvanceModding' (length=14)
'end_date' => string '2270-10-13' (length=10)
'_xfToken' => string '********' (length=8)

What value are you entering for the end date when you manually upgrade the user?

I just entered the same date (2270-10-13) and it upgraded and changed the date to 2039-01-19.

Top Bottom