• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Orange sensation

Yes, that information was for the author so they could update their template/package.

That css is in the message.css template if you want to update it yourself.

Yes, that information was for the author so they could update their template/package.

That css is in the message.css template if you want to update it yourself.

I thought so. Good man! Thanks for the quick reply. Ill try update it myself and see how I go, cheers.

I thought so. Good man! Thanks for the quick reply. Ill try update it myself and see how I go, cheers.

Go to message .css

Paste this info below /*** Message block ***/ line should be working perfectly ...Thanks to Brogan it was all his help earlier :P

.message .messageInfo
{
margin-left: 145px;

}

.message .newIndicator
{
display: block;
float: right;
margin-right: -{xen:calc '@content.padding-right + 5'}px;
margin-top: 5px;
margin-left: 5px;
margin-bottom: 10px;
position: relative;

Go to message .css

Paste this info below /*** Message block ***/ line should be working perfectly ...Thanks to Brogan it was all his help earlier :p

.message .messageInfo
{
margin-left: 145px;

}

.message .newIndicator
{
display: block;
float: right;
margin-right: -{xen:calc '@content.padding-right + 5'}px;
margin-top: 5px;
margin-left: 5px;
margin-bottom: 10px;
position: relative;

Hi Itun3r,

First, thanks for your help.

Secondly I assume you mean replace not paste... i know this because i pasted and well.. that didnt work lol! Replacing did seem to work quite well though ;)

Not sure if its the measurements or maybe I did something wrong? But it looks like its 1 pixel of being perfect. Ive attached an image to show what I mean, any ideas? Cheers.

new.webp

Yes replace those codes in your Message.css . I did changed numbers after brogans help and it's working perfectly on my test board.

Yes replace those codes in your Message.css . I did changed numbers after brogans help and it's working perfectly on my test board.
Hi itun3r,

Thought it might be an IE8 issue and turns out it was, looks perfect in FF.

Hi itun3r,

Thought it might be an IE8 issue and turns out it was, looks perfect in FF.

Oh well yes Internet Explore is useless it seems fine in google chrome/FF. Many other things looks little off in IE .

Oh well yes Internet Explore is useless it seems fine in google chrome/FF. Many other things looks little off in IE .

Yeah thats true, IE8 is crap. Ive heard really good things about IE9 from FF and chrome users who say it will trump all.. lets wait and see

Hi Karvev,

I am a big fan of this theme and I wish to use it for my website which is currently in development. I was just curious as to weather you will keep updating the template? Doesnt really matter to me for the beta phase but when there is a stable release of XF will you be updating this template to reflect that?

Hi Karev,

Ive found some small bugs in the template. I have attached a photo :)

orange.webp

Would you be able to provide an update? Or post how to change these little bugs when you get a chance? thank you.

Hi Karvev,

Just a suggestion, would you think a slightly darker colour would be better for the post times? Ive attached a screenshot, its very hard to see on the template. It doesnt look so light in the screenshot but when your looking at the whole forum its a different story :)

last_post_time.webp

Hi Karev,

Please look at the portal at http://www.mmazone.com.au/community/portal

Theres a lot of spacing issues. Everything looks very cluttered together!

Jaxel has asdvised this is a styling issue. Just wondering if your next update will resolve the styling issues? Such as the video titles being cut off and alignments of the titles etc..? Thanks man, still the best theme!!

This style works in xenforo 1.0? It is very nice, it's a shame it does not work in 1.0

Sorry for my English (google)

To be fair the guy said he was from Tunis, and we all know the upheaval that has been going on over there.
Who knows if this poor guy is still around.
Hopefully he just lost his computer or something and nothing happened to him.

To be fair the guy said he was from Tunis, and we all know the upheaval that has been going on over there.
Who knows if this poor guy is still around.
Hopefully he just lost his computer or something and nothing happened to him.

I think hes fine LOL...

member.webp

Top Bottom