Or are stored resources and images?

xana

Bonjour, je voudrai savoir ou sont stocké les fichiers à uploader depuis l'espace Ressources ou Média?
Car par moment mon site affiché "trop volumineux pour le serveur" alors que par le FTP je peut.
Donc au final je me retrouve avec plein de lien externe alors qu'il sont stocké sur le serveur.
Merci pour vos réponse.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hello, I want to know or are stored the files to upload from the Media Resources or space?
Because by the time my website displayed "too large for server" while the FTP I can.
So in the end I end up with lots of external links that are then stored on the server.
Thank you for your answers.

Unfortunately, I'm not totally clear what you're asking. Are you asking if files are stored locally? Yes they are. The gallery and resource manager both use the standard attachment system so they're stored with the forum's attachments as well.

Merci pour cette info est dans quel dossier il sont stocké?
----------------------
Thank you for this info is what folder it is stored?
EX: xenforo/library/dowload/

Sinon quelque chose qui a un peut rapport avec ma question ya t'il un moyen de laisser les catégorie en ouvert, voir exemple sur l'image?
Merci de votre aide jusqu'à présent.
-----------------------------
If something that has a bit with my question is there a way to let the open category, see example in the picture?
Thank you for your help so far.
Capture%20d%27%C3%A9cran%202016-05-03%2016.06.47.png

Top Bottom