<=)oQ Army Qo(=>

Abizaga

I just started this website 6 days ago, so it's still getting started, but I figured thoughts and critique couldn't hurt. I started up the Q Army community forum back in 2007, but I had since lost touch of old members. I'm hoping to maybe bring back some old faces.
https://q-army.com

I would suggest to add this:
Long ago, back in the year 2007, a young and ambitious Abizaga was a player in the Tony Hawk DS Community. I made many a friend there. One day, I decided to start up my own site. Problem was, I didn’t know what to make it about. Eventually I decided to start up a sort of an exclusive group of sorts. I decided upon vBulletin, and on July 2007, Q-Army went live. It had a heavy advertising campaign that paid off with a fairly large and active community that lasted 3 strong years. Now, I bring it back with the hopes to maybe see some old faces. If any members from 2007-2010 stop in, you will immediately be promoted to your old rank.

below this:
Welcome to the Q-Army community forum! We would love it if you were to register and say hello!

and make this URL:

into this URL:

or is there more on the Home tab for registered users?

Yeah, a very fair point. The home page doesn't really do anything a forum couldn't. I think once I heard using a forum as the main site was less secure, but I was also using vB back then, so....

edit: Done deal. Thanks for the suggestion!

Last edited:
Top Bottom