XF 1.1 option.php error on line 1052

Lone Wolf

I'm trying to install 1.1.1 as a development forum and I keep getting the following error during the installation...

Code:
Fatal error: Class 'XenForo_DataWriter_Option' not found in /home/site/test/library/XenForo/Model/Option.php on line 1052

How do I fix this?

It's not library/XenForo/Model/Option.php that's missing, it's library/XenForo/DataWriter/Option.php. Might as well do the whole upload again to make sure nothing else is missing.

I reinstalled everything and now Im getting these errors...

Server Error

Invalid model 'XenForo_Model_AdminNavigation' specified
  1. XenForo_Model::create() in XenForo/CacheRebuilder/ImportMasterData.php at line 35
  2. XenForo_CacheRebuilder_ImportMasterData->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
  3. XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Install.php at line 240
  4. XenForo_Install_Controller_Install->actionStep2b() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/site/forums/install/index.php at line 18

It sounds to me as if you're having FTP issues and/or corruption.
Which client are you using?

Try re-downloading the .zip package from your customer area and using a different FTP client.

Top Bottom