Optimized List Queries by Xon

Optimized List Queries by Xon 2.11.0

No permission to download
The previous update 2.7.x broke threadmarks compatibility. So I just updated all my add-ons which touch the 'early join' behaviour to save a sane type signature. With luck I will not need to todo this sort of back-wards compatibility breaking change

The latest plugin update broke my forum Conversations...disabled, and they again work perfectly. No errors, just a "page not found"

The latest plugin update broke my forum Conversations...disabled, and they again work perfectly. No errors, just a "page not found"
I'm sadly going to need some more information :(

Are there any errors?
Did it work with v2.7.1?
Do you have any other add-on's extending conversations?
Is this the conversation list or viewing a conversation?

I'm sadly going to need some more information :(

Are there any errors?
Did it work with v2.7.1?
Do you have any other add-on's extending conversations?
Is this the conversation list or viewing a conversation?
I'll have to enable again to test. 973 members online right now, 5305 total...not a good time to experiment. Will see about later tonight or early tomorrow.

• The list worked, clicking to view any conversation cause the issue. Returned a white-screen 500 error on my Chrome browser (Windows)
  • There were not issues with the prior version (or I would have reported....)
  • Conv Improvements, Conv Essentials installed - EAE Conversation Tools installed as well

The list worked, clicking to view any conversation cause the issue. Returned a white-screen 500 error on my Chrome browser (Windows)
You'll need to check the XenForo Error log or your webserver error log, this should be reporting an error. I need to know what that error is.

You'll need to check the XenForo Error log or your webserver error log, this should be reporting an error. I need to know what that error is.
Code:
[LIST]
[*]ErrorException: Fatal Error: Declaration of SV\Threadmarks\XF\Finder\ConversationMessage::getEarlyJoinThreshold() must be compatible with SV\OptimizedListQueries\XF\Finder\ConversationMessage::getEarlyJoinThreshold(?int $offset = NULL, ?int $limit = NULL, array $options = Array): int
[*]src/addons/SV/Threadmarks/XF/Finder/ConversationMessage.php:20
[*]Generated by: woody
[*]Jun 28, 2021 at 7:42 AM
[/LIST]
[HEADING=2]Stack trace[/HEADING]
#0 [internal function]: XF::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
[HEADING=2]Request state[/HEADING]
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(40) "/conversations/hello-woody.864207/unread"
  ["referrer"] => string(25) "https://forum.ih8mud.com/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Delete

37 identical errors in a 4 minute period. Yes, my forum has a bit of traffic :)

Hey :)

I have updated Optimized list queries from version 2.2 to 2.9 + installed Standard Library by Xon :)
My question :)

Can I safely delete the Utils folder that is left over from version 2.2 ?

Thank You :)

Assuming you have no other add-on using it!

I'ld recommend grepping (grep -R 'SV/Utils' src/* | grep -v 'src/addons/SV/Utils') and seeing if there are any hits.

We're getting a lot of these errors:

• ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Method isArticle is not callable on the given object (SV\OptimizedListQueries\XF\Entity\Node)
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1186

Top Bottom