XF 1.2 Optimize image layers failed

You know it's an obscure error when one of the only references on Google is to this thread...

Unfortunately, it appears to be an internal failure within Imagemagick and the PHP extension then reports that back. Is it any (animated) image? If so, it sounds like something is missing or incorrect within Imagemagick itself, but I'm not sure what (there's very little detail available in Google).

You know it's an obscure error when one of the only references on Google is to this thread...

Unfortunately, it appears to be an internal failure within Imagemagick and the PHP extension then reports that back. Is it any (animated) image? If so, it sounds like something is missing or incorrect within Imagemagick itself, but I'm not sure what (there's very little detail available in Google).
I might just need to recompile Imagemagick. I googled it and almost cried when there were no results, lol. The weird thing is, I only get the error with this one image I'm trying to use. It worked just fine with another animated gif.

I might just need to recompile Imagemagick. I googled it and almost cried when there were no results, lol. The weird thing is, I only get the error with this one image I'm trying to use. It worked just fine with another animated gif.
Wanna email it to me a tdperry45 at hotmail dot com. I'll try it on my two different Debian servers and see if I get the same error (or if you want to try it yourself you can go to the site listed in my profile and set up an account and upload it there and see if it works).

Top Bottom