Optimal php config?

The package I am using with nginx also came with apache so I might try and get that setup and use apache.

The package I am using with nginx also came with apache so I might try and get that setup and use apache.
Sounds like it's using nginx as a proxy and Apache on the backend? Or does it allow you a choice of which to install?

From the official nginx site:

I emphasized the important part, so I would have serious reservations about running it and expecting it to perform as well as the Linux variants (which is what most people talk about being a higher performer).

I used it a few years ago to run a site on windows. Performance was excellent, fair bit faster than apache or IIS (though this was server 2003, so older IIS)

Given the way it handles connections it probably gets exponentially slower under load, but under light load (eg 10 req/s) it's grand

Given the way it handles connections it probably gets exponentially slower under load, but under light load (eg 10 req/s) it's grand
That's kind of what I gathered when I read that the "official" one was limited apparently to 2 threads.

Top Bottom