How about something like

radiance technologies

atomic technologies

revolve technologies

full circle technologies

short and simple.
avoid two words.
having 3 = too much.
simple would allow full circle, but not radiance.
i bet ya not a lot know how to type that url .. (for example)

If you aim for individuals / small business, go with small/short/simple/friendly.
if you aim for enterprise and medium business, go with short, hard to understand words, and enterprise like titles.

"pro solutions technologies" for business
vs
" full circle studio " for individuals.

that said, nothing wrong with being modern and going with something that is funny, dynamic etc. such as kevin rose did with "milk inc", and it's first iphone app "oink"

Who is your target audience, how does your business model look like, What roadmap do you have ahead of you that you can play into. And what promises and emotion do you want to inject (such as trust) into the name/experience.

Atomic would be fun, if it's a tech company, cartoony logo would allow it to be user-friendly for the individual,
the 'science' behind computer fixing would allow for a vector animated character that can have various tasks, poses, tc .. great for watermark letter head, or site footer, etc.

Anyway, food for thought.

Who is your target audience, how does your business model look like, What roadmap do you have ahead of you that you can play into. And what promises and emotion do you want to inject (such as trust) into the name/experience.

This is the part making a name difficult.

My company, offers in the home PC repairs, with take away and re-delivery service if not repairable in home.
I also offer on a smaller scale, hosting and web design.

Company B offers business support, network support.

Company C offers web design and graphic design services

Company D offers Network design and installations, and a lot of stuff to do with printing, printers, photocopiers etc.

Company E offers sales for all of the above.

I employ 3 people, we have over 3 weeks of backlogged work, the web design side of my company is all but stopped due to the high demand of pc repairs in the area.
As such, I have been sending my web design requiests to company C, they have been sending repair info to me.

Business B is for sale. I am buying the company which is profitable, not great amounts but profitable. 7 employees, however 2 of those employees are sat around doing nothing in an office all day, they have technical repair backgrounds and when not doing anything will help in repairing PC's brought into the office to help with the backlog of work.

Company D's owner is unfortunately very ill. He needs to step down from his post, I have given him a preliminary offer of shareholding in the new company with 2 years salary even if he needs to take them off. He is near retirement anyway and will hold several shares in the company which he can cash in at a later date. Effectively I am getting this company for nothing.

Company E is used by all of us. The sales guys are great and have provided a solid income stream for all of the other companies for several years. However they struggle because once people realise he is just a middleman they cut him out.

So overall,
I am buying companies B and D.
Company C is joining in with me in the purchase of company B and myself and company C will be the 2 directors.
Company E will be absorbed by us as a sales department, they get a guaranteed income and bonuses based on sales.

We will be offering PC + Web related services to all aspects, business and home users. So it needs to be something that apeals to both.

Top Bottom