1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Opera and Uploads problem.

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by viper357, Oct 3, 2016.

1. viper357

viper357 Active Member

Hi all

I am having issues with a member using Opera and not being able to upload images, can anyone advise on how to resolve this? Thanks.

I have the Flash Uploader enabled with that HTML5 Uploader add-on also installed.

ads.jpg version.jpg disabled.jpg
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I don't see the [Upload a File] button below the editor - does that member have permission to upload attachments to posts?
  3. viper357

viper357 Active Member

Yes, he is in the normal Registered usergroup, I only have the default usergroups, he is not in any secondary usergroups and his user state is valid. Permissions to upload are enabled in the usergroup permissions. I can't think of anything else?

This is a new install of Xenforo with a vb4 import done over the weekend. Nobody else seems to have any issues so far.
  4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I suspect they don't have permission - if they did the button would be there.

After importing it is recommended to check all of the permissions, as they may not map across entirely as expected.
  5. viper357

viper357 Active Member

I've just used the Analyze Permissions tool and it shows as enabled for him.

Is there anywhere else I can check?

Analyze Permissions   Admin CP   Tropical Aquariums SA.jpeg
  6. viper357

viper357 Active Member

Ok, figured it out, it was a permission on the Node that was incorrect.

Thanks for the help. I'll check all other permissions as well. :)