Opera 11 beta

Wow.. I guess they beat Firefox 4 Tab Candy:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What you guys think?

I guess I spoke too soon, don't waste your time trying to download this beta version, it said thanks for downloading then kept trying to download the same file over and over instead of loading the browser, so I am going to take all versions of Opera off my machine now.

I guess I spoke too soon, don't waste your time trying to download this beta version, it said thanks for downloading then kept trying to download the same file over and over instead of loading the browser, so I am going to take all versions of Opera off my machine now.
Hmm... that's strange. I've downloaded opera and had no glitches.

I just downloaded it and I'm trying it out on Mac OS X 10.6.5, it feels good, I just don't like how the selection boxes and buttons look, they are not native OS X styled. :(

I installed it on 2 computers and didn't have any problems with the installation.

Well maybe it is just my OS (XP HOME SP3) but when I just logged on, Windows had to do a CHKDSK to repair files, correcting errors in indexes.

So needless to say I will not be downloading any more Beta Browsers any time soon.

Well maybe it is just my OS (XP HOME SP3) but when I just logged on, Windows had to do a CHKDSK to repair files, correcting errors in indexes.

So needless to say I will not be downloading any more Beta Browsers any time soon.
That wouldn't be caused by Opera. CHKDSK runs when you schedule it, or when you've had an OS crash, or a startup issue.

Not because you used a program, that didn't cause a crash.

Seems that their downloader was confused or did not recognize that the browser had already downloaded the software, since it kept trying to download it again I removed both versions of Opera.

It may have been my fault also or software conflicts, since I had too many programs running at the same time this file was downloading, it may have corrupted the files, turns out that I had a freeware defrag program running, since that was removed the CHKDSK repair has not started again.

Still at the same time, I will not be downloading any more Beta browsers in the future.

Top Bottom