OpenLiteSpeed PHP Compile Error

TDUBS

Hello,

Upon compiling PHP in OpenLiteSpeed on my CentOS 6.5 server, I ran across the below error:

Code:
**MAIN_STATUS** retrieved from /usr/local/lsws/phpbuild/buildphp_1410353982.9.progress
Start building PHP 5.5.15 with LSAPI
Configuring PHP build (2-3 minutes)
Compiling PHP (5-10 minutes)
Installing PHP
copy compiled php binary to litespeed directory
Start building APC Extension
Changing to build directory /usr/local/lsws/phpbuild/php-5.5.15/APC-3.1.9
Running PHPize for APC extension
Configuring APC extension build
Compiling APC extension
**ERROR** Could not compile APC extension

and

Code:
/usr/local/lsws/phpbuild/php-5.5.15/APC-3.1.9/apc_zend.c: In function 'apc_get_zval_ptr':
/usr/local/lsws/phpbuild/php-5.5.15/APC-3.1.9/apc_zend.c:62: error: 'zend_execute_data' has no member named 'Ts'
/usr/local/lsws/phpbuild/php-5.5.15/APC-3.1.9/apc_zend.c:64: error: 'zend_execute_data' has no member named 'Ts'
/usr/local/lsws/phpbuild/php-5.5.15/APC-3.1.9/apc_zend.c:67: error: 'zend_execute_data' has no member named 'CVs'
/usr/local/lsws/phpbuild/php-5.5.15/APC-3.1.9/apc_zend.c: In function 'apc_op_ZEND_INCLUDE_OR_EVAL':
/usr/local/lsws/phpbuild/php-5.5.15/APC-3.1.9/apc_zend.c:170: error: 'zend_execute_data' has no member named 'Ts'
/usr/local/lsws/phpbuild/php-5.5.15/APC-3.1.9/apc_zend.c:170: error: 'zend_execute_data' has no member named 'Ts'
/usr/local/lsws/phpbuild/php-5.5.15/APC-3.1.9/apc_zend.c:171: error: 'zend_execute_data' has no member named 'Ts'
make: *** [apc_zend.lo] Error 1
**ERROR** Could not compile APC extension

I am setting this up for my forum. If you require any more information, please let me know.

Thanks!

FYI, APC 3.1.9 is too old for PHP 5.5, you need to use APC 3.1.15-dev with PHP 5.5 (that's why Centmin Mod for PHP 5.5/5.6 work with APC Cache)

FYI, APC 3.1.9 is too old for PHP 5.5, you need to use APC 3.1.15-dev with PHP 5.5 (that's why Centmin Mod for PHP 5.5/5.6 work with APC Cache)

Appreciate that. I was using the default check boxes in LiteSpeed's PHP Compiler. They had PHP 5.5 and APC checked by default, so I went with it.. ran across this error and went ahead and used PHP 5.4 instead.

Appreciate that. I was using the default check boxes in LiteSpeed's PHP Compiler. They had PHP 5.5 and APC checked by default, so I went with it.. ran across this error and went ahead and used PHP 5.4 instead.

Hmmm... That doesn't sound like a good way to have the defaults set up... What version are you using? It doesn't show up this way on the version I have set up, but I'm using 1.3.something.

Michael

Hmmm... That doesn't sound like a good way to have the defaults set up... What version are you using? It doesn't show up this way on the version I have set up, but I'm using 1.3.something.

Michael

By default, when you clicked "Compile PHP," there was a list of PHP versions from oldest to newest, and 5.5.x being the newest. I first selected 5.5.x, hit next, checked the boxes next to PHP Mail Header Patch, APC V3.1.9, and memcache V2.2.7 (all options by default - see pic below). Apparently APC V3.1.9 is too old for 5.5.x so I went back and chose the next lowest version of PHP (5.4.x) which worked perfect.

Screenshot_14-13-03.png

No, no, no. Sorry. I wasn't clear. I understand the issue, but I don't see it in my version of OpenLiteSpeed. You are probably using a different version than I am. What version of OpenLiteSpeed are you using?

m

No, no, no. Sorry. I wasn't clear. I understand the issue, but I don't see it in my version of OpenLiteSpeed. You are probably using a different version than I am. What version of OpenLiteSpeed are you using?

m

Litespeed Web Server Open 1.3.4

Oh. Wait. Apparently, I didn't understand the issue. I thought you said APC was checked by default.

Ah. You just mean we shouldn't allow it as a checkbox when PHP 5.5 is chosen. Point taken. I don't know, though, whether we'll be able to build that in any time soon. (We should also probably not allow people to check more than one opcode cache.) Thanks for the feedback!

Michael

Oh. Wait. Apparently, I didn't understand the issue. I thought you said APC was checked by default.

Ah. You just mean we shouldn't allow it as a checkbox when PHP 5.5 is chosen. Point taken. I don't know, though, whether we'll be able to build that in any time soon. (We should also probably not allow people to check more than one opcode cache.) Thanks for the feedback!

Michael

No problem. APC wasn't checked by default, but I noticed when you do check APC with the latest PHP version (5.5.x), it will not work. Only works with 5.4.x and lower.

Top Bottom