Onwards

As you know, Paul has stepped down as a moderator. We are massively grateful for all that he has done and cannot thank him enough. He is always most welcome here.

We have asked some members to help as moderators on the forum and we will get their permissions in place in due course.

It would be helpful if the community could work with us and the moderators, on the forum, to make things straight forward and avoid any unnecessary steps.

Some members are requesting an update and all I will say is that we are working towards developing and supporting XenForo. We are also dealing with a law suit and there are clearly many conspiracies already formed, ready prepared and this scaremongering is unhelpful, to say the least.

Clear and transparent, we are working towards developing and supporting XenForo.

I'd like to add my personal thanks to Paul (Brogan) for his efforts. He has been an invaluable member of the XenForo team, and I will be forever grateful for everything he has done for and with us.

As some of you may have noticed, we have now appointed Jake and Slavik to moderator positions here at XenForo.com. Please join me in welcoming them to the team, and let us resolve to make their time here both rewarding and enjoyable by keeping the tone of discussions civil and pleasant. There is no place for rude or abusive posting on this site.

Development of XenForo is ongoing. It never stopped. Thank you all for your support.

Top Bottom