Only 1,500 Members... so far...

TheLaw

Kier -

While there are only 1,500 members so far (pretty good for just three weeks time :) ), I think that many of us early member admins here would be with me when I say the following. When you're ready to handle a larger influx of curious visitors, we'd be glad to help spread the word and hope that you'll take that part of the marketing budget and invest it into the product. :)

Superb job so far in every way... technologically... aesthetically... and socially. Best of luck with it and warm regards from The States.

Talking about Jelsoft, do it while you can. The company will be "gone" in October. :( Nostalgia emerges for the first 7 years after the millennium.
Not anymore ;)

DS02 29/07/2010 DISS REQUEST WITHDRAWN
GAZ1(A) 20/07/2010 FIRST GAZETTE NOTICE FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF
MG02 13/07/2010 DECLARATION OF SATISFACTION IN FULL OR IN PART OF A MORTGAGE OR CHARGE /FULL /CHARGE NO 2
MG02 13/07/2010 DECLARATION OF SATISFACTION IN FULL OR IN PART OF A MORTGAGE OR CHARGE /FULL /CHARGE NO 1
DS01 07/07/2010 APPLICATION FOR STRIKING-OFF

I believe a little birdie contacted the legal representatives who were acting on behalf of IB for the striking-off... and pointed out how Jelsoft had traded within the last 3 months. So probably wouldn't be a good idea to go ahead with a striking off if that was the case! Seems the little bird was right, otherwise I can't see why they would withdraw the request! :)

A bit of tormenting and increased legal bills seems a small price for them to pay vs the way I believe they've behaved towards users. Well done to the little bird....

Not anymore ;)

DS02 29/07/2010 DISS REQUEST WITHDRAWN
GAZ1(A) 20/07/2010 FIRST GAZETTE NOTICE FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF
MG02 13/07/2010 DECLARATION OF SATISFACTION IN FULL OR IN PART OF A MORTGAGE OR CHARGE /FULL /CHARGE NO 2
MG02 13/07/2010 DECLARATION OF SATISFACTION IN FULL OR IN PART OF A MORTGAGE OR CHARGE /FULL /CHARGE NO 1
DS01 07/07/2010 APPLICATION FOR STRIKING-OFF

I believe a little birdie contacted the legal representatives who were acting on behalf of IB for the striking-off... and pointed out how Jelsoft had traded within the last 3 months. So probably wouldn't be a good idea to go ahead with a striking off if that was the case! Seems the little bird was right, otherwise I can't see why they would withdraw the request! :)

A bit of tormenting and increased legal bills seems a small price for them to pay vs the way I believe they've behaved towards users. Well done to the little bird....

However trading still does not prevent a company from voluntarily striking themselves off. You can stop trading immediately then apply to strike yourself off.

We had a summer? I remember 2 weeks of over 30c here in the NL, and the rest was under, and nothing but rain/wind the other days :/ Cool nights, cooler than usual.

I used to sit outside in the morning and evenings, writing on the laptop, I could only do that a good handful of times, instead of constantly. brrr.

clear sign of a strong cold winter to come.

However trading still does not prevent a company from voluntarily striking themselves off. You can stop trading immediately then apply to strike yourself off.
No, you cannot. You must wait three months: http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/infoAndGuide/faq/strikingOff.shtml

However, striking-off is only applicable to a company if, in the past three months, it has not:
  • traded or otherwise carried on business;

Agree summer weather has ended in UK - at least in Scotland anyway! I'm happy to wait though, as Kier said: "all good things to those who..." (http://twitter.com/KierDarby/status/19406922860)

That is the point. When the product is finished all of us will have promote Xenforo. Doing to much promotion too early somehow seems to be the vb way...

Very true :) No use showing people what they can't buy. Especially if you know they might not want to spend time finding bugs and test things. All in due time :)

Top Bottom