Online Status TimeOut [Paid] [Deleted]

@ Anthony

People can very well still be logged on, and want to be - most of my members do, because many of them are on and off all day every day - but Xenforo won't show them as being logged on if they haven't done anything in an hour (the max). The benefit of increasing that limit is psychological, people like to feel part of an active community - but not all of us are blessed with hundreds of members who are active every hour of the day. There's nothing particularly nefarious or "BS' about wanting to show users as logged on beyond that 60 minute max. In fact, in my experience Xenforo is unique in having such a limit, and the "workaround" is really just a a way of allowing you to do something with the software that you can do through normal settings with most other platforms.

And if people get "suspicious" and start freaking out because they notice no one has responded to them in less than an hour, then as far as I'm concerned they just need to get a life. ;)

@Nobita.Kun

you release the resource then I paid you 5$ and then you deleted the resource, you did not send me the add-on and you ignore my pm. Do we have a situation here? Do we need to ask mods to take action?

@Nobita.Kun

you release the resource then I paid you 5$ and then you deleted the resource, you did not send me the add-on and you ignore my pm. Do we have a situation here? Do we need to ask mods to take action?
Sorry, I just wake-up. Check your mail :)

I'll consider to release as free :)
Thank you

Top Bottom