One Time Payments/Subscriptions

Wesker

Having a difficult time deciding the best way to go about integrating a payment system for various services.

Services we offer that require payments
- Subscriptions for user upgrades
- One time payments for user upgrades
- One time payments for non user upgrades (manual integration)
- Resource purchases

Payment gateways we'd like to use
While I understand their are authorize.net, bitcoin, and paypal options available, we'd like to set this up with two small companies (currently under NDA) similar to authorize.net.

Current platforms that work with xenForo for accepting payments
- Wandiago User Upgrades
- Amember
- Paymentwall
- Microcart 9
- [bd] Paygates 1.1.2

Current mods that work with these platforms
- [bd] Paygate: AUTHORIZE.NET
- [bd] Paygate: BITPAY.COM

My Questions
- My understand here is amember/payment wall is very limited on what it can do for xenforo, better go to with the mods? Can anyone confirm this?
- Which platform is best to go with to achieve what we need to do to get this configured? Is there any mods that can make this process easier?
- What is the fastest way we can go about completing this integration?
- Are there any developers that handle this specifically on this site?

I guess overall I'm trying to make this a painless process without having to go back and redo things.

I would say go with Microcart 9 it works & does everything and more..

Michael who is responsible for it goes above and beyond if there is a problem..
I also know by talking with Michael a new version is just about to be released with even more options available.

Must point out though , I have not used any of the others listed apart from AMember Pro but that was a few years ago..

Regards...

I would say go with Microcart 9 it works & does everything and more..

Michael who is responsible for it goes above and beyond if there is a problem..
I also know by talking with Michael a new version is just about to be released with even more options available.

Must point out though , I have not used any of the others listed apart from AMember Pro but that was a few years ago..

Regards...

I was leaning towards Microcart 9 as well but want to confirm. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Top Bottom