Add-on Change Username Requires Points, Credits, or One Time Payment

Wesker

There are at least 3 mods out there I know that provide the ability for a member to automatically change their forum username, however none of them as far as I know are setup where they can only do this by using the required points or credits or making an one time payment.

I know at least 4 people who have requested this. Anyone know if there is anyway we can go about doing this instead of us doing this manually?

Thank you!

There are at least 3 mods out there I know that provide the ability for a member to automatically change their forum username, however none of them as far as I know are setup where they can only do this by using the required points or credits or making an one time payment.

I know at least 4 people who have requested this. Anyone know if there is anyway we can go about doing this instead of us doing this manually?

Thank you!
For Payment you can't you just use the User Upgrades (set it for X days) and upgrade them to a special user group that has it set via one of the add-ons (I'm sure one of them is permission bound) to allow it. After the promotion expires they are removed from that user group and if they want to change it again then they have to pay again.

Top Bottom