XF 1.5 One of my Nodes is working

Well, let's see, you've only got 7 sites listed in your sig, you provide no link to the thread in question... so probably will be rather hard to trouble shoot.

If you are on a VPS, you can use tail -f -n15 <path/logfile.name> and then try hitting the thread in question after logging in via SSH. Then CTL C out of the tail and copy/paste that segment that shows up.
You can do that for each of your logs, that way you only get the pertinent segments that should show the error. If you want to see more than the last 15 lines, change the number in the -n designator.

The error log in the control panel may have details. Otherwise, you will need to see if any entries are being added to any other error log you have.

Beyond that, I could only recommend disabling add-ons. It looks like XenForo is being called based on a few of the headers, though it's not triggering all of the normal headers, which makes me think there's a fatal error happening somewhere.

Actually, you could check the file health check in the control panel as well.

The error log in the control panel may have details. Otherwise, you will need to see if any entries are being added to any other error log you have.

Beyond that, I could only recommend disabling add-ons. It looks like XenForo is being called based on a few of the headers, though it's not triggering all of the normal headers, which makes me think there's a fatal error happening somewhere.

Actually, you could check the file health check in the control panel as well.

Removed all addon and seems to work now...:) FILE HEALTH CHECK All 1,218 checked files are present and correct.

Last edited:
Top Bottom