One inch of black space to the right of page

I've set my page width to auto with a margin of 10px left and right, and it's done what I wanted and given me a full width page but I have this thick black space down the right hand side of the whole page which is causing a width scrollbar to appear, which is pretty annoying for a lot of people.

Does anyone know why it's there or how I can get rid of it?

http://redstonerangers.com

Thanks

I had the same issue on my site, it was caused by the Facebook Group XenPorta block that was placed exactly at the same position as yours.
Back then, I was only able to reproduce this with safari Mobile on my site, currently I cannot see it on yours with Chrome.

Go to AdminCP > Appearance > Templates
Try editing the EWRblock_FaceBook template by replacing
HTML:
<fb:fan width="240"
with something tighter, e.g.:
HTML:
<fb:fan width="230"

Ultimately, I came to change the FaceBook block to another position, just above the footer with a wider value of 400 (you can check on my site, link in my signature).

I had the same issue on my site, it was caused by the Facebook Group XenPorta block that was placed exactly at the same position as yours.
Back then, I was only able to reproduce this with safari Mobile on my site, currently I cannot see it on yours with Chrome.

Go to AdminCP > Appearance > Templates
Try editing the EWRblock_FaceBook template by replacing
HTML:
<fb:fan width="240"
with something tighter, e.g.:
HTML:
<fb:fan width="230"

Ultimately, I came to change the FaceBook block to another position, just above the footer with a wider value of 400 (you can check on my site, link in my signature).

Thank you for this, you're right it was the Facebook block. Although changing it to 230 didn't fix it, removing it did.

I'll have a play with it later on to find the right width for it. Thanks again.

Top Bottom