Other One hour telephone time [PAID]

ElsmarMarc

I am wanting to speak with someone who is experienced with both vBulletin 3.8.9 and Xenforo 2.0.7 - I am planning an import and there are a number of questions I have that I want feedback on. Email/PM's, etc. are too slow and cumbersome vs. a phone conversation for the questions I have. I'm almost 70 and do not hear as well asI used to so I need someone who speaks English clearly. Could lead to some style and other work, such as an add-on to extend node lengths to 100 characters.

I am wanting to speak with someone who is experienced with both vBulletin 3.8.9 and Xenforo 2.0.7 - I am planning an import and there are a number of questions I have that I want feedback on. Email/PM's, etc. are too slow and cumbersome vs. a phone conversation for the questions I have. I'm almost 70 and do not hear as well asI used to so I need someone who speaks English clearly. Could lead to some style and other work, such as an add-on to extend node lengths to 100 characters.
Hi,

I've just sent you a private message.

I just started a conversation and ready to answer your all questions without any fee.

Top Bottom