- signed up to site via facebook integration
- went to http://xenforo.com/community/settings/contact-details
- checked boxes for aim and facebook
- found it odd that i also had to click the green plus sign on the right
- inputted info, clicked save
- got error about password being incorrect
- clicked on password tab to find there was no passsword set (presumably because of facebook integration)
- had site send me a password, then went back to contact-details page
- re-entered info, clicked save, settings saved that time
This just didn't seem like a smooth transaction, and there were no clear instructions. Maybe either not require a site password be set to add aim/facebook/etc? Or maybe force users to create a site password when they login/signup with facebook?
I'm not sure if this is a bug or a suggestion, so mods please move it if it's in the wrong spot.