Fixed Odd error on page that doesn't exist...

Jaxel

If you go to this URL on my website, you will get an error: http://8wayrun.com/media/m109-so...-combo

This URL doesn't exist... Its obviously from someone who cut and pasted a "shortened" url with ellipses, left over from vBulletin. The problem is the error. For some reason, when XenForo tries to update the session activity data (which i would assume something along the lines of "Guest is browsing unknown location), it fails because of poor $inputParams. I also assume that this error only shows up because of the ellipses.

ErrorException: Uninitialized string offset: 0 - library/XenForo/Model/User.php:798
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 8:46 AM

Stack Trace
#0 /home/eightway/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/User.php(798): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(0, '66.249.67.140', 'EWRmedio_Contro...', 'Index', 'valid', Array)
#1 /home/eightway/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(430): XenForo_Model_User->updateSessionActivity(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), 'EWRmedio_Contro...', 'Index')
#2 /home/eightway/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(351): XenForo_Controller->updateSessionActivity(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), 'EWRmedio_Contro...', 'Index')
#3 /home/eightway/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(317): XenForo_Controller->postDispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/eightway/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#5 /home/eightway/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(41) "http://8wayrun.com/media/m109-so...-combo"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I did some testing and the $inputParams Array are as follows:
Code:
Array
(
    [_origRoutePath] => media/m109-so...-combo
    [] => 0
    [_matchedRoutePath] => media/m109-so..
)

The system is failing because its trying to match the first letter of the name of the second key. The problem is that the second key doesn't have a name at all! How is this possible? How do I fix this?

Top Bottom