XF 1.5 OCD OCD OCD ALERT NEED HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you not use this feature in the style?
But so you should ask this question in the support thread on the add on you use for thexample grid style.

so this space wouldn't happen if i used your built in grid system?

Nope, if you split it into two columns and have an even number of forums they should display at the same height. If you have an odd number the last forum will take up the full width (depending on your options) Pretty much everything is configurable

i do have an even number of forums , its just this one forum doesn't have children to push it down

It should work fine using the grid system built into Tactical. We spent a lot of time perfecting the grid :)

You can see it in use over at MacRumors Note the iOS, iPhone and iPad categories under iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-08%20at%207.11.02%20PM.png

I've tried to get help on your site multiple times all i ever get are BS responses , like 9 tickets and no real answers to anything other than..

"thats how its suppose to be"

"we will take a look"

ect BS answers

It should work fine using the grid system built into Tactical. We spent a lot of time perfecting the grid :)

You can see it in use over at MacRumors Note the iOS, iPhone and iPad categories under iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch

here i made a video of it not working

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom