Nutella: The Greatest Invention Of All Time

Nutella is awesome. :D

Question: With or without butter?
I know some people who eat their Nutella-breads with butter. >_< (Not me!)

I hate it on bread/toast, but straight from the jar by the spoonful ..mmmmmmmmm :p

It is banned in our house :D

My wife slathers it on toast, no butter. What good is toast without butter, I don't care what else is going on it. Toast must include butter; it's like rain must be wet. If you don't use butter, you can't eat your toast. How can you eat your toast if you don't use butter! (lame Pink Floyd reference)

"heart attack in a jar" is not exactly what I call the greatest invention. I'm not a chocolate lover nor have I any fondness for nutella.

I never tried Nutella. The only reason I have peanut butter in the house is to make my dog's pills a little more palatable to him, I can not see me buying a bottle soon... unless of course there is data available that shows 9 out of 10 poodles prefer the taste of Nutella over peanut butter, :p

It's not actually a form of peanut butter, it's a hazelnut/chocolate flavoured spread.

I like hazelnut.
I like chocolate.
I like spreads.

But not all together in a group hug.

I never tried Nutella. The only reason I have peanut butter in the house is to make my dog's pills a little more palatable to him, I can not see me buying a bottle soon... unless of course there is data available that shows 9 out of 10 poodles prefer the taste of Nutella over peanut butter, :p

Blasphemy! ;)

Laurence you better stick to Peanut Butter, Theo bromine, an ingredient in chocolate, can cause vomiting and restlessness in pets. Larger doses can be fatal.
In Nutella is way to diluted to cause anything more than diarrhea but I'm sure is not something you want to clean ;)

It is banned in our house :D
I do try and ban it here, but teenager requests it. I refuse to buy it for the same reasons... I hate it personally, but my wife... I have to watch her otherwise I will find it on her desk with a spoon in it... her one naughty treat that she struggles with... Nutella. Yuk!

To each his own...

Nutella is not one of my own lemme tell you,

[ Situation { Nutella + My tastebuds = Purge } ] any questions?

Not really fair though considering I do not eat any condiments. ( In my book all spreads are condiments. )

Top Bottom